Announcements > Announcements

Star Wars Action Figure Give Away; More News Inside

<< < (3/4) > >>

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: Chris Berry on April 15, 2003, 01:37 PM ---chuckles is the winner of this contest. Congratulations!
--- End quote ---

Are you kidding me?  Jim?  Geez...  He'll probably just wind up shipping the figures straight up to Morgbug!  Perhaps you could just give 'em to me instead.  Last thing we need are more good figures falling into the hands of a Celtics fan...   ;)

If not, a half-hearted congrats to the man full of laughs - chuckles.  Way to go Jim.  Now you better hurry up with that $20 bribe you promised me!   :P

chuckles:
Yeah really, are you kidding me?  :o Wow. I actually won something. Sweet! Believe it or not, these will actually be my first 2003 figs as stores around here have yet to stock anything new. So that makes this an extra nice surprise. Thanks alot guys!

Sorry Matt, but I'm keeping these. I'm just too hard up for them right now.  ;D

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: chuckles on April 15, 2003, 10:12 PM ---Sorry Matt, I'm just too hard up ... right now.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear that Jim.  Hopefully your wife is back up to speed soon to take care of things for ya'!   ;)

Either way, enjoy the figures Mr. Muskateer...   :)

DSJ™:
Congrats Jim.  

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: JediMAC on April 15, 2003, 06:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chris Berry on April 15, 2003, 01:37 PM ---chuckles is the winner of this contest. Congratulations!
--- End quote ---

Are you kidding me?  Jim?  Geez...  He'll probably just wind up shipping the figures straight up to Morgbug!  Perhaps you could just give 'em to me instead.  Last thing we need are more good figures falling into the hands of a Celtics fan...   ;)

If not, a half-hearted congrats to the man full of laughs - chuckles.  Way to go Jim.  Now you better hurry up with that $20 bribe you promised me!   :P

--- End quote ---

Auggggggg.  What is wrong with those figures going north?  Other than that I already have them and Jim needs to catch up to me?  A gracious thanks to my other Minnesotan trading partner on those items.  

Congrats.  Couldn't go to a nicer guy.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version