Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 208901 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #885 on: April 12, 2022, 04:46 PM »
I recently traded for a Plo Koon figure, which arrived yesterday. Just need to track down Kit Fisto and a Geonosis Battle Droid and I'll be done with the red/black numbered line

Are you just looking for boxed or do you collect loose?  I think I have a loose BD and still have the box and inserts, but its opened.  Ping me if you're interested.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 20, 2022, 08:02 PM »
Got a shipping notice from GameStop for The Client. Was kinda hoping they would send the whole wave at once, but whateves.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 20, 2022, 11:17 PM »
Got my Ahsokas from Amazon today and picked up a few credit collection figures from Gamestop today.  Funny how different the selection is from one Gamestop to the next.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 25, 2022, 12:32 PM »
Well, I bit the bullet on a couple of missing grails from this line recently.  I have a mostly complete 6" Black Series collection, along with a bunch of variations and extra troop builders.  I even collect the different product code variations between standard issue release and multi-pack or archive figures.  But when I started this line I didn't intend to get everything.  I skipped out on both the EE 4-pack of Phase II clones (figured they would eventually come out in individual boxes and/or I didn't need all the skittles colors) and the Emperor with Throne (picked up the regular release and didn't think I'd care so much about the extra heads and throne).  In the last week I picked up both via Best Offer on Ebay for fairly good prices.  Both are really cool sets and I'm excited to finally have them despite the inflated prices.  Reworking my 6" shelves a bit to work them in.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 31, 2022, 07:46 PM »
« Last Edit: June 2, 2022, 04:29 PM by Dave »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: June 1, 2022, 11:43 AM »
I found the Throne Room Boba Fett Deluxe Set at Walmart yesterday.  :)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: June 17, 2022, 09:56 PM »
Got 2 Mandalorian Death Watch guys off Amazon at a discount because the boxes were dinged. As luck would have it, GameStop shipped the one i had on preorder with them this week too, so lots of Mandos.

Got an email about the Night Brother Archer shipping soon from GS too, looking forward to that one!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: July 3, 2022, 07:16 PM »
My two Night Brother Archers showed up from GameStop yesterday. Even though it’s just a repaint I really like the figure and the bow is very cool. Glad I got an extra to open.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: July 8, 2022, 05:04 PM »
Cobb Vanth showed up out of the blue on my doorstep today. A surprise, to be sure.  ;)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: July 11, 2022, 05:17 PM »
My two Night Brother Archers showed up from GameStop yesterday. Even though it’s just a repaint I really like the figure and the bow is very cool. Glad I got an extra to open.

Has anyone found these in stores yet?  I gambled on this one since the last few have been pretty easy to find and often cheaper in stores.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: July 12, 2022, 07:29 AM »
I got my online order for the Nightbrother Archer, but I haven't seen it in stores yet.

My only TBS purchase in a store recently?  I found the Imperial Senate Guard at an area GameStop store.  I used some of my GameStop rewards and thankfully it was only about $18.  And I was actually able to track it down to a specific store using the GameStop app.  It's nice to take some of the guess work out of this.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: July 13, 2022, 09:16 PM »
Got my Sgt Kreel from EE today, box was left in the rain but luckily he was ok inside.  :)

No word on Leia or Vader yet.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: July 16, 2022, 12:27 PM »
Not a purchase, but an online retail find - Black Series Galen Erso and Antoc Merrick at Star Action Figures in the UK.  They're on deep discount, to the point where the figure cost less than the shipping to the U.S.!  But seeing how EE has these two Black Series figures listed as being available from their booth at SDCC it leaves me wondering if they will be carrying these in the U.S., or if Target will finally be fulfilling the preorders they took over 13 months ago.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: July 17, 2022, 11:42 AM »
The new 6” wave showed up at one of the Targets here yesterday. My friend got a few of them but by the time I got there only 1 Vader was left. I was really happy to find him though, he was the only figure from that wave I didn’t already have on preorder.

I also found 3/4 new Archive figures at the local Walmart on the same trip. Ironically, Lando was the first to sell out. (they had 2 cases too)

Felt awesome to find something I wanted in an actual store for a change!

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: July 17, 2022, 01:20 PM »
I saw a Mandalorian Ahsoka, Tech, and the Client at Wal*Mart today. Hadn't seen any non-Lando figures at a store in quite a while.