Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 209786 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchas
« Reply #975 on: June 21, 2023, 09:44 AM »
GameStop is having a 50% off Clearance sale online only right now. I bought a couple of extra Nightbrother Archers for $10 each, and was able to pick them up in store and skip the shipping charges.  :)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #976 on: July 2, 2023, 12:57 PM »
If you live near an Ollie’s, they have a decent 15% off sale ending today. I stopped by on Friday and found full cases of Jyn and Zorii Bliss, the Saw Gerrera Deluxe Set, Credit Collection Moff Gideon and Greef Karga, and a bunch of Archive figures like Cody, Tusken Raiders and Death Troopers - all for $9.99 each!

I had bought a cheap Saw and Gideon there previously, so I just grabbed a few Tuskens, Death Troopers, and Greef, came out to exactly $9 each after tax.  :)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: July 9, 2023, 10:51 AM »
Picked up a Gamorrean Guard from Target for 50% on clearance yesterday.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 13, 2023, 05:42 PM »
Today I received the Fourth Sister from Amazon and Jabim Obi Wan from EE, happy to scratch those two off the list.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: August 2, 2023, 05:19 PM »
Picked up the Luke/Grogu 2-pack from Target after spotting it in store yesterday. Did not expect to see that so soon.

Saw an end of the aisle rider at Walmart with 1-JAC and the two recent Andor exclusives, all for $19 each.

GameStop had a ton of new stuff too, ROTJ carded Wave 2, 4th sister, Luthen, Mon Mothma, even Vel Sartha, who I still have on preorder with Amazon. I would have bought her on the spot but $26.98 for that figure is absurd.

Happy hunting!

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 6, 2023, 03:56 PM »
Got my Luke/Grogu from Amazon today.  $43.  That is straight up robbery, and I'm an idiot for paying it.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: August 7, 2023, 08:42 AM »
Darth Malak and Bastila Shan both came into stock on Amazon, so I ordered those.  Delivery dates are supposed to be within the next week or so.  Those are two of the only TBS figures that I've been realy excited about.

I saw the new 2-packs at Target recently - Luke with Grogu, and the set with Cobb Vanth and Cad Bane.  They all look really good, but the price point is a big deterrent right now.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: August 10, 2023, 01:04 PM »
Picked up the new Gaming Greats Darth Maul at my local GameStop yesterday. Was able to use their website to check which stores had stock, very convenient. The price on that thing was bad enough never mind the shipping charge.

Also noticed something yesterday I have never seen happen in the history of the 6” line: a numbering error!

In the Andor sequencing, Cassian and Vel are both numbered 08.  ???

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 16, 2023, 03:18 PM »
I picked up the Walmart exclusive Cassian Andor in Imperial trooper disguise.  It was marked down to $19 so I bit the bullet.

Feedback

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #984 on: September 17, 2023, 07:59 PM »
Amazon is shipping the ROTJ 40 Jedi Luke. It went from a late November shipping date to arriving today. Good looking figure, haven’t opened it yet
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: September 26, 2023, 10:30 AM »
I saw several interesting things at Target yesterday.

First off, they appear to have gotten the new 6” Ahsoka wave sometime recently. All that was left was a Morgan and Chopper, which is weird because they are both single packed, iirc. I left Chopper since he looked like just a straight re-issue of the Rebels figure, but I did grab Morgan since I did not have that wave on preorder.

Here’s what it gets interesting, the item would not scan at self check out. So I went back and grabbed the tag off the peg and that wouldn’t scan either. Then I noticed the price was now showing as $26.49! I finally got someone to manually enter it for me at the $24.99 price but yikes, that is unwelcome news.

Felt bizarre to see new stuff on the pegs that hasn’t even shipped online yet. I checked a few other stores but nada.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: September 26, 2023, 10:31 AM »
Forgot to mention Target also had the ROTJ 40th figures on clearance for $17.49!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: September 27, 2023, 09:49 PM »
I was surprised to see Black Krrsantan on the pegs at Target today. I never did preorder this guy so I went ahead and picked it up. Then I saw him later again at GameStop, so he is getting out there.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: September 28, 2023, 10:19 AM »
I came across the AHSOKA packaged Ahsoka and HK-87 droid today in Target.  I was tempted to get the droid, but I'm trying to exercise some purchasing discipline.

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: October 6, 2023, 10:27 PM »
I picked up Ahsoka, Sabine and Ezra from GameStop tonight, now I just need the HK droid and I am done with this wave!  :)

I feel like this wave somehow jumped over the TCW wave that was announced previously. Not complaining but some places still have it listed for Jan…