Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

Target "Search for Luke" Taun-Taun Battle Pack(s)

<< < (24/25) > >>

DarthPooPoo:
Finally found this set today in Springfield, MO.  Took 4 Targets in both the middle, east side, and west side of the state, but I finally found it.

Daigo-Bah:
I had originally intended to sell off the Han when I first got the set, but I just really like the way he fits on the saddle- so I put a drybrushing of brown across all of the blue, and wet-painted some brown onto the soft goods.  Really can't see much blue now, and he looks much better!  As for the Tauntaun, the sculpt just grows on you.  I have the POTF2 Luke version one shelf over, and after a week of visually comparing, the older sculpt is definitely starting to show its age.  I wasn't going to buy the new Luke tauntaun, but I just may now.

Blaster under the pillow:
Picked up this set last night. I really like the taun taun. The rebel trooper is always welcome and the extra gadget is cool. I think that's the best paint job on that particular Han Solo head I've seen. The paint on the fur of his hood is a really weird color though, I've never customized anything in my life but I think I can manage this.

Diddly:
These are becoming more and more common around my area. I'll pick up a second set eventually. Also saw a returned set today that had a POTF2 Tauntaun, regular Brown Coat Hoth Han and the Bespin Han from the 30AC Torture Rack set. Hid that one behind some RC trucks although I need to start placing Post Its on defective merchandise warning people not to buy it and stores to take it off the shelves.

Mister Skeezler:

--- Quote from: Daigo-Bah on October 28, 2011, 05:09 PM ---I had originally intended to sell off the Han when I first got the set, but I just really like the way he fits on the saddle- so I put a drybrushing of brown across all of the blue, and wet-painted some brown onto the soft goods.  Really can't see much blue now, and he looks much better!  As for the Tauntaun, the sculpt just grows on you.  I have the POTF2 Luke version one shelf over, and after a week of visually comparing, the older sculpt is definitely starting to show its age.  I wasn't going to buy the new Luke tauntaun, but I just may now.

--- End quote ---

Can you post a pic? I'm considering doing the same with one of mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version