Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

Target "Search for Luke" Taun-Taun Battle Pack(s)

(1/25) > >>

Jesse James:
Sandtroopers got another early proto image, this time it's the rumored Taun-Taun... 

Clicky to see it.

The beast appears to have added ball/socket shoulders, and ankles, as well as a new removable saddle.  check out the stirrups.  Pretty slick that those are done that way IMO. :) 

The left horn's broke, which is what Luke's had, so that's further confirmation that this is the rumored Luke's Taun-Taun, which I believe also turned up in Euro TRU computers if i'm not mistaken.

The figure should be pretty interesting.

Also of note...  That left horn's a separately sculpted/molded piece.  Leaves it open for them to do a new horn rather than resculpting the entire head, to do Han's more generic Taun-Taun...  Doesn't bode well for a split-belly feature though.   :'(

I really like the details to the saddle now though.  Much nicer.  I expect the figure to be pretty flawless too...  it's been way too long for Hoth Luke to get a decent figure.

When they do Han's less distinct ride, I'd really dig seeing them do a Hoth Rebel scout then, using Han's taun-taun sculpt.  I've always wanted a Hoth Scout for some reason, have some of the wranglers holding its reigns and stuff.

Blaster under the pillow:
That looks excellent to me.  I would love if they did a pre special edition Wampa to go with it. One of the things I still can't stand about the special ed's is how the Wampa goes from having ears on top to none at all when he's chewing on that Taun-Taun bone.

Darth_Anton:
Yeah, a new, nicely done Hoth Luke will be the real prize of this set.

Mister Skeezler:
Finally! I've been hoping for a new Tauntaun (and Hoth Luke, while they're at it) for some time.

Paul:
Hoth is by far my favorite battle in the entire OT.  Anything from that little corner of the Galaxy is major win to me.

I love the Stirrups this time around  on that sculpt.  Bodes well for ball socket hips on the New Luke Figure.  I wonder if they will make us a Han Solo (in Blue coat ;)) with that added piece of articulation as well.

JJ, what makes the Scouts different from a regular Echo Base/Hoth Trooper?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version