Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Solo 3.75" Class A Creature/Droid Assortment

<< < (2/6) > >>

Brian:
Haven't found this locally at all, but I got the Wampa set via Amazon yesterday and it sure is nice. Hard to believe this is the first one since what, the Saga collection (blue cards)? Either way, this is a real nice Wampa, maybe one of the quiet winners for the year. I'd love to see one in vinty box 😉

GrandMoffNick:
There was a TAC Battle Pack Wampa. I won't pretend to remember if it was a new sculpt or not

Nicklab:
I opened up the Swoop bike with Enfys Nest.  And the design on that Swoop bike is pretty cool!  It looks fast just taking it out of the package.  And the design is absolutely evocative of some classic Ralph McQuarrie and Joe Johnston designs.

The figure is okay.  The plastic for the hands is a little bit of a concern, because I had some difficulty getting the weapon in the hand of Enfys Nest.  I also had a similar issue with Chewbacca, too.

Scockery:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on April 18, 2018, 05:59 PM ---There was a TAC Battle Pack Wampa. I won't pretend to remember if it was a new sculpt or not

--- End quote ---

Great, because it never existed.

Alright it did, and it was the Saga one and TRU exclusive, but if you look for it, it was under the very generic name "Hoth Patrol". Instead of  "WAMPA ATTACK" or "The Mutilation of the Wampa by the Coward Luke Skywalker". (Also the 'Scum doesn't even have a photo entry for it.)

Rob:
How new is the Luke that comes with that Wampa?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version