Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2024 TVC Deluxe AOTC Jango Fett

(1/5) > >>

Jeff:
STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION JANGO FETT
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 / Available: Summer 2024)

In the Republic’s final years, proficient marksman Jango Fett was considered the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. He donned a sleek armored suit that concealed his scarred face. Fans can celebrate the legacy of STAR WARS, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with this premium 3.75-inch scale STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION JANGO FETT figure inspired by the STAR WARS: ATTACK OF THE CLONES. This figure feature premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original Kenner line, as well as the entertainment-inspired collector grade deco. Includes figure and 7 entertainment-inspired accessories including his signature jetpack and two blasters with fire FX.

Available for pre-order 12/13 at 1pm ET at Hasbro Pulse, BigBadToyStore, Entertainment Earth and additional fan channel retailers.

Rob:
I don't need more Jango Fett's I see at least 13 on my shelves) but it certainly looks nice.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on December 12, 2023, 12:11 PM ---I don't need more Jango Fett's
--- End quote ---

For $28, we should be getting BOTH jetpacks and the pilot headset to make this an ultimate Jango.

Instead, we'll get this for $28 and then at least one other $17 TVC carded Kamino Jango with the other jetpack along with however other many repaints they find a way to do.   :-\

(edit: the press release says $25 but I'm still assuming these will turn up at $28 until I see otherwise...)

Rob:
I'm severely tempted to just wait and get one for $13 when they invariably go on sale.

Nicklab:
I'm taking Hasbro at their word for the $24.99 price.  Because if you've been in a Target store lately, you've got to see all of those $28 deluxe figures lingering.  Hasbro pushed pricing too far, and I think they've come to recognize that.

I like the figure.  I'm on the fence about the headsculpt.  My one criticism here?  At the deluxe price point Hasbro should have included both the Kamino and Geonosis jetpacks.  But I only see the one from Geonosis here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version