Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 355416 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 12-16-2007
« Reply #930 on: December 17, 2007, 05:40 PM »
Cool figure. I'm going to use that head soon. I also think the Craig head is going to make a great Jedi.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Darth Vader (Full Expeditionary Armor & Gear)
« Reply #931 on: December 23, 2007, 11:25 AM »
This is'nt so much a custom as it is a re-accessorized
Mc Vader. LMK what you think of the results.

After learning a hard lesson on Kessel, Vader vowed the next time he would be better prepaired. He would not under estimate his next Jedi quarry. He created a suit of expeditionary armor, with redundant life support systems and extra power packs for extended missions. He also employed the use of a high caliber sniper rifle as well as thermal detonators, and a side-arm. The Only Jedi he needed to see die up close and personal, was Obi-wan Kenobi.

Darth Vader (Full Expeditionary Armor & Gear)

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Samurai Sith Lord
« Reply #932 on: December 23, 2007, 11:35 AM »
I definitely took some artistic liberties with this one, but I think I captured the overall look. LMK what you think.

Samurai Sith Lord

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Rodian Bounty Hunter
« Reply #933 on: December 23, 2007, 12:52 PM »
Here is the custom I made for the Yakface Secret Santa, gift exchange. I wanted to give his gear a cobbled together look, like he scrounged it from battle field wreckage. LMK what you think.

Rodian Bounty Hunter

Fritzkrieg

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 12-23-2007
« Reply #934 on: December 23, 2007, 04:12 PM »
I definately like the look of the samuri. He's very authentic looking and true to the Vader look. I wonder what Hero would do against him?

That Darth Vader (Full Expeditionary Armor & Gear) is exceptional! It's very creative.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: December 24, 2007, 10:36 AM »
That is too funny. Over at RS I mentioned that the first Vader reminded me of a Samurai, then here you actually have a Samurai Vader. Outstanding.

Also, I was looking over your yellow jumpsuit Moonraker figure, and I thought I'd throw this out for you to try. On my POTJ Bespin Guard custom, I closed his jacket by sanding down his torso until it would close. Wondering if you could do the same for that Bond.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #936 on: December 24, 2007, 03:43 PM »
those are really nice man......i especially like the rodian mando...and in mandalorian society it is customary to retrieve a piece of a loved ones armour if they die on the field.....and wear it in memory of them.....so the odd chest plate colour WORKS! well done man...as usual you have excelled yourself
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Aqualish Guardsman
« Reply #937 on: December 26, 2007, 09:47 PM »
Here a quick custom I put together using a
"Golden Compass" Figure. LMK what you think.

Serving as body guards for Po Nudo and other Aqualish dignitaries, the Andoan Imperial Guard represents the highest level of discipline, seen in the Aqualish military.

Aqualish Guardsman

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Shistavanen Starfighter Pilot Merc
« Reply #938 on: December 26, 2007, 10:19 PM »
Here another of my Order66Customs projects. LMK what you think.

Shrev Vrophek, was a Mercenary Starfighter Pilot, whom sympathized with the Rebel Alliance's plight, so he offered his services at a reduced price, of course. Shrev was a match for some of the Empire's best In the cockpit of his vintage Eta-2 Starfighter but he was just as deadly on the ground. After the Empire put a hefty bounty on Shrev's head, many a bounty hunter found out the hard way just how dangerous a gunfighter this starfighter pilot was. Finally this challenging bounty caught the interest of Boba Fett. Shrev was desintagrated by Boba Fett in an old fashioned gunfight, out side of a small cantina on Tatooine. Though the bounty was deemed uncollectible, because of the lack of a body, Boba seemed satisfied with having bested Shrev.

Shrev-Shistavanen Starfighter Pilot Merc

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: December 26, 2007, 10:31 PM »
I know this is OT but I thought you guy's would appreciate it. LMK what you think.

007 Frogman/Night Ops

Fritzkrieg

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 12-26-2007
« Reply #940 on: December 26, 2007, 10:54 PM »
Ok  Snake Eyes plus Storm Shadow vs Vader... Who wins? No bows or stars allowed.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: December 27, 2007, 07:26 PM »
Ok  Snake Eyes plus Storm Shadow vs Vader... Who wins? No bows or stars allowed.

Vader. 

Force choke - game, set, match.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: December 27, 2007, 08:08 PM »
Ya but Storshadow could slow down his heart and fake death seconds before real death. Thus possibly catching Vader off gard and slashing him from behind.  also I said Snake Eyes AND Storm Shadow.

Ok What about Predator VS Durjj ?

O know I'm getting off topic I'm just joking around.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
OT Captain America WWII (Marvel Ultimates)
« Reply #943 on: December 30, 2007, 12:41 PM »
I know this custom has nothing to do with Star Wars, but I consider this one of my best customs to date and really wanted to share it with you guys.

This is the only version of Captian Americam that really caught my imagination. I've neen trying to come up with just the right combination of parts, to make this work for a couple of years. I feel the 25th Aniversary Torso, was just the piece I needed to make this work. The shield is from the Army of Darkness line with all the rased designs ground off to give it a smooth surface. I printed out a flag decal and placed ot over the smoothed shield for the graphics. I can't paint that symetricly. Lmk what you guys think.

Captian America WWII

Fritzkrieg

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 12-30-2007
« Reply #944 on: December 31, 2007, 03:01 PM »
Love it.  Love it.  Love it.  That's just great stuff right there Fritz.  Customs & photography.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge