Community > Middle Earth

Sideshow LOTR

(1/10) > >>

evenflow:
I know that this is mentioned in the LOTR Trilogy thread, but i figured it would be easier in its own spot.

Anyway, I have been ordering these along with the Star Wars collection and have been undecided if i was going to cancel my orders or not. I had thought I would only get a select few and actually had no intention of getting Boromir, but after seeing the exclusive i couldn't resist. Any severed head is awesome.  ;D

Ben:
I already buy stuff from the Star Wars and Buffy lines they do, so I'm kind of tapped out for $50 figures, regardless of how awesome they are.

I think I'm too late for Strider and Legolas, but I'm sure they'll do Helm's Deep versions eventually. Boromir looks great, but the $50 price tag is what's stopping me, though I know I'll regret not getting into this line eventually, but I just can't afford it now.

Plus the fact that the Lothlorien cloaks are on the exclusive versions just annoys the piss out of me. I never got the Fellowship 9-pack with fabric cloaks that TB did because of rarity, and I doubt I'll buy into a hugely expensive line where the same thing will happen again.

evenflow:
I hear what you are saying, but have been on the fence witht he line but ordered Strider and Legolas just in case. So i am good. I won't be buying them all though. My guess is I will do the fellowship and some villians. If they do random others I will pass. I can't afford to support this with STar Wars. I will probably pick up an actual Aragorn when its offered in addition to Strider.

Ben:
If they ever offer a Ringwraith or Eowyn, I'd buy those. I have the TB versions, but they kinda suck since the Wraith can't stand and Eowyn doesn't look like Eowyn.

I guess it depends on the character. I'd like to see how they pull off the hobbits.

Annatar:
I wish they would announce some decent PF peices.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version