Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Screamin' Star Wars Models

(1/2) > >>

BigDumbWookiee:
Anyone here own one, build one, see one?

I recently finished my 1/4 scale Yoda:

Nicklab:
NICE!  Is that the Code 3 Falcon sitting next to Yoda?

Snively Bandar:
Wow, that's an incredible job you did on Yoda there BDW!  I don't know much about the Screamin' line though.  How much effort did you have to personally put into it?  Did you paint it yourself?  What about the rest of it like the clothing, base, display, etc.  All you?  Or already included?

Very cool looking item however it was completed.  What other characters are in the Screamin' line, and have you done any of them as well?

Definitely looks like the Code 3 Falcon there Nicklab.

dustrho:
That's awesome BDW!  Yoda looks like he's going to break right out of that acrylic case he's imprisoned in.  Wow!

BigDumbWookiee:
The kit itself is unpainted, mostly uncut vinyl. It arrives boxed, the main body/head portion in one piece. You then must cut out his ears, hands and cane (as well as snakes, but I didnt bother yet). It also includes the hair. I assembled it, painted it and added the cloth robe and leather belt (barely visible), as well as the display case.

I dont have any other Screamin' models, but there are various 1/4 and 1/6 scale models of Han, Vader, Stormie, 3PO, Tusken Raider, Chewie and maybe some others. Very nice models, lots of detail.

And yup, that's the Code 3 Falcon next to him :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version