Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dave:
This just released today and I was going to pick it up for me and the kids, although I'm struggling to understand what you get with a Season Pass with the deluxe edition.  I'm not a gamer, so I'm not familiar with what all you get with a season pass and why I should pay an extra $10. 

Thoughts?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on June 28, 2016, 10:44 AM ---I'm struggling to understand what you get with a Season Pass with the deluxe edition.  I'm not a gamer, so I'm not familiar with what all you get with a season pass and why I should pay an extra $10. 
--- End quote ---

You get access to downloadable content - levels, character packs, etc. 

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Details Revealed

Dave:
Thanks Jeff. 

Does a "season pass" last for one year, or is it permanent?

Jeff:
It varies game to game but the pass usually lasts for just a "season" of DLC. Sometimes it's a set time or sometimes it's a set/planned group of DLC.  Definitely not permanent.

Diddly:
Deluxe Edition also comes with a FN-2187 Minifigure (sole reason I purchased the game :-[)

Other goodies include, as Jeff said, the Season Pass and an Empire Strikes Back character set. I think the PS4 version has some bonus exclusive goodies too, but I wouldn't know about that since I got the Xbox version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version