Community > Other Toy Lines

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!

<< < (13/37) > >>

P-Siddy:
I found some images of Jon and Dan with the exclusive stickers and compared them t what I had... I couldn't find a difference (besides the sticker).  Maybe someone else can point out something?

My Jon Snow has Longclaw in the original release... so I don't know.  Maybe it has better paint apps?

Nicklab:
The sword in this Jon Snow looks significantly different.  There are inscriptions on the blade of the exclusive version.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on October  3, 2014, 03:46 PM ---The sword in this Jon Snow looks significantly different.  There are inscriptions on the blade of the exclusive version.

--- End quote ---

Mine looks like it has inscriptions on the blade... or at least, decorative.  hmm, now I'm curious.

Nicklab:
I'm thinking now that there may be no difference between these Jon Snow figures after all.  I haven't opened my own Jon Snow yet.  What I'm wondering about the Longclaw sword is this:  are the inscriptions only on one side of the blade, and a fuller (groove) on the other side?  Because until now I had only seen the groove of the sword in the packaging for Jon Snow.

P-Siddy:
I haven't opened mine either.  I've been too busy buying (not that I'm getting new things everyday) but haven't had time to open stuff.  Perhaps I should open mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version