Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Amazon Black Series 6" Carbonized Darth Vader

(1/3) > >>

Jeff:
Help JediDefender by using our sponsored Amazon Pre-Order Link (currently Temp out of stock)

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES CARBONIZED COLLECTION 6-INCH DARTH VADER Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available: Spring 2020)
The STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES CARBONIZED COLLECTION is treated with a sleek metallic finish for a premium figure that really stands out in any STAR WARS fan’s collection. Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES CARBONIZED COLLECTION 6-INCH DARTH VADER Figure, inspired by STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK and featuring quality detail, multiple points of articulation, and a metallic finish. This highly poseable (4 fully articulated limbs) figure, featuring premium deco, can be displayed in any action figure and vehicle collection. Includes figure and accessory. Available for pre-order exclusively at Amazon.

JediJman:
Love this.  I know the repaints aren't for everyone, but I think some of these metalic variants are really slick.

Darth_Anton:
I can't upload pix, but one could kind of think of this figure as Vader from "If you won't turn, perhaps she will."

GrandMoffNick:
Nice. New Amazon delivery date of 8/5

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on July 27, 2020, 10:08 PM ---Nice. New Amazon delivery date of 8/5

--- End quote ---

12/17 to 8/5 to unknown ETA. Dang it Amazon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version