Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

2020 Hasbro Pulse Con

<< < (2/2)

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Dave on September 25, 2020, 05:28 PM ---Everything but the Mandalorian Armorer is pre-sold out already   :'(

--- End quote ---

Wow, that was quick again.  Lucky my 4:00 meeting got cancelled.  I got the handful of items I was most worried about. 

Did anyone catch why the Fett is $30?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JediJman on September 25, 2020, 05:41 PM ---Did anyone catch why the Fett is $30?
--- End quote ---

He is technically a deluxe figure - new ROTJ sculpt, new ROTJ Fett deco; includes flamethrower attachment, rope to tie up Skiff Luke and something else I can't quite recall.  Don't know if that makes him worth $30 or not but I'm guessing people will pay it for Fett.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Dave on September 25, 2020, 05:28 PM ---Everything but the Mandalorian Armorer is pre-sold out already   :'(

--- End quote ---

Lots of Preorder stuff still available on Gamestop or Walmart.  Gamestop 6" Dark Rey is priced at only 12.99!!!

McMetal:
Why is the video locked as Private now??

McMetal:
Welp, I didn’t realize all this stuff was going down yesterday so I really missed the boat it sounds like. Hope I get another crack at the Deluxe Armorer. Not surprised Target’s holiday Trooper was the first to sell out. (Surprised Amazons did though)

The ongoing glut of product continues to amaze me, I am really struggling to keep up with it all. I’ve lost count of how many preorders I have out there between Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy and Amazon. I really would enjoy a break for a few weeks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version