Collectibles > Saga Collection '06

Ultimate Lucas Collection

<< < (3/36) > >>

Disco_Jedi:
Yes, the images that are on RS are scanned from a inserted flyer I received from SWShop when I got my Anakin Maquette and not from another site.

Nathan:
My apologies ... I was referring to the fact than when you go, for example, to this page and right-click the image, the address is http://www.collectinghq.com/im/0006357.jpg instead of a Rebelscum address. Initially I thought RS was stealing bandwidth from some other collecting site...

...But when I actually go to CollectingHQ.com, it's "Collecting Headquarters develops website publishing software that enables easy management of complicated websites, specifically targeting news and image based applications." and that RS is listed as one of their affiliate sites. D'oh!

Note to self: fact-check next time before shooting yer mouth off. :-[

speedermike:
Looking at it, that Baron Papanoida figure is now must most antipated release of next year.  Why?  Because it's a never before done sculpt that is not a Jedi, Clone or Imperial.  Even the female senator figure is pretty cool.  Maybe we'll aslo get the rubenesque Twi'lek from AOTC.

CHEWIE:
Good call Speedermike.  To me, I'm excited about these mostly because they are of obscure characters, not of Clones or Jedi.  And they look like kickass custom fodder.  I could see making a Naboo Queen custom out of the daughter figure.

:P

Brian:
I saw this over the weekend too, kind of a nice surprise.  I'll be happy to get a Lucas figure like this, and if they do the rest of his family, that's cool too.  I know if I was in charge of a franchise like this, I'd give my kids a cameo/action figure too ;).  I'll be curious what the price point is on these, as it sounds like they are SWShop exclusives, but at least they look like all-new figures.  I plan on picking them up, especially the George Lucas/Baron Papanoida one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version