Author Topic: 2020 Haslab - TVC Razor Crest  (Read 59990 times)

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 TVC Haslab Razor Crest
« Reply #480 on: January 12, 2022, 06:21 PM »
I receive the same notice… This is exciting!
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 13, 2022, 07:53 AM »
Triple checked my address on my Razor Crest order - JUST IN CASE!  And was shocked to see that it was some 5 pages back in my Hasbro Pulse account order history, from September 27, 2020.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #482 on: January 18, 2022, 02:46 PM »
If anyone ordered this and can't find room for it or no longer wants it... feel free to to update your shipping address to my address...

Seriously though, that's exciting to hear these guys are going to be shipping soon. I hope I can find a reasonably priced one on the secondary market.
"This is the way."

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 24, 2022, 12:17 PM »
Anybody get a shipping notice yet?   I keep checking my inbox hoping that these start shipping today.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 24, 2022, 06:53 PM »
Anybody get a shipping notice yet?   I keep checking my inbox hoping that these start shipping today.

Nothing yet...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 24, 2022, 09:26 PM »
I was hoping we can have it shipped for pick-up at the facility of whichever carrier will deliver them. Starting to feel uneasy this will be left on the steps, its size advertising its presence to porch pirates that happen by.  :(

I'm seriously considering taking the day off when it's scheduled for delivery. Toy Day!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 25, 2022, 08:28 AM »
I was hoping we can have it shipped for pick-up at the facility of whichever carrier will deliver them. Starting to feel uneasy this will be left on the steps, its size advertising its presence to porch pirates that happen by.  :(

I'm seriously considering taking the day off when it's scheduled for delivery. Toy Day!

They sent out an email saying you had until last Friday to change the delivery address.  I changed my address to a pick up site rather than have it sitting out in 0 degree temperatures.  I haven't done that before though, so hoping there are no issues.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #487 on: January 25, 2022, 09:58 AM »
My guess is we'll get the shipping notice sometime between now and next Friday.  Give it another week to ship and arrive.

Patience y'all...we've lasted this long and we're near the finish line!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 25, 2022, 11:19 AM »

They sent out an email saying you had until last Friday to change the delivery address.  I changed my address to a pick up site rather than have it sitting out in 0 degree temperatures.  I haven't done that before though, so hoping there are no issues.

I logged in last week but didn't see the 'ship to site' option when I tried to change the address for that order.

I either looked at the wrong spot or maybe the intended carrier for mine doesn't have a local facility?

When i get the shipping notice, I'll see if the carrier will allow a re-route to a local facility like FedEx does.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 25, 2022, 07:36 PM »
When i get the shipping notice, I'll see if the carrier will allow a re-route to a local facility like FedEx does.

Hope that works for you.  I was able to do that with the Barge and redirect it.  I've had a lot of issues since then with UPS or FedEx offering to change the delivery address in my email, but then when I try to do it online it says "not allowed by shipper."  Walmart is one that never allows consumers to redirect their packages for some reason. 

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 26, 2022, 11:37 AM »
I got pretty excited a few minutes ago when I saw a shipping notice from HasbroPulse, but it was for my Rebel Fleet Troopers. 

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #491 on: January 26, 2022, 11:42 AM »
I got pretty excited a few minutes ago when I saw a shipping notice from HasbroPulse, but it was for my Rebel Fleet Troopers.

Not a bad consolation prize!
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 27, 2022, 01:01 PM »

Same. Exact. Thing.

The giveaway for me was that I redirected my Crest, but the notice still had my home address on it. 

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 2, 2022, 10:23 AM »
I'm still waiting on a shipping notice.   Hasbro is such a tease with their "get your address updated, we're about to ship" stuff.  :'(

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 3, 2022, 07:15 AM »
I just checked my FedEx app after seeing a Yakface IG post.  It looks like the Razor Crests are preparing to be shipped.  I see a label created notification.  The parcel weighs 16 lbs and has a signature requirement.

On that front this might be an option if you are not going to be home on the delivery date.  You might be able to have the delivery diverted to a local FedEx location where you can pick it up.  That's what I did with the Sail Barge.  And the funny thing is that when I got to that FedEx Kinko's location there were actually THREE Sail Barges there!

EDIT - I think there might be the potential for some delivery delays.  There's a major winter storm covering much of the country, and I suspect that it might delay shipments by all of the major carriers.  At least a couple of deliveries I've been tracking have been delayed.
« Last Edit: February 3, 2022, 07:26 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback