Author Topic: 2012 PG Rebel Fleet Trooper Mini-Bust  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
2012 PG Rebel Fleet Trooper Mini-Bust
« on: February 11, 2012, 12:18 AM »

As with all GG stuff I'm interested but cannot afford to pick up yet another hobby...  I really am tempted on this one though.  I tend to pick up all things RFT, and GG's will probably be pretty outstanding.  :-\

Must...  resist...  uh what the hell, I may try tracking this down.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 PG Rebel Fleet Trooper Mini-Bust
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 10:42 PM »
If I may offer a piece of advice.  Wait.  Don't care what the edition size is (unless maybe it's under 300) either, just wait.  Pick it up on the secondary market.

Example: I don't much keep track with GG or other stuff anymore.  Was looking at Rob's collection pics the other day and noticed a McQuarrie Snowtrooper bust?  WTF, where'd that come from?  A little poking around on ebay and I got one for $35 and shipping.  Anyone know retail on it?  I'm guessing $75 easy. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 10:48 PM »
Yeah I never buy stuff like this right out of the gate...  I've waited for years to get Bossk and can probably get him really cheap.

RFT may be different though, being a premiere guild thing, but whatever.  I'll wait it out and take a roll of the dice.

Still want one though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jimree

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 05:45 PM »
Jesse,
Check up ebay for past premiere guild offerings.
This one might be tough to track down due to the fact that they are doing 5 offerings. I'd keep an eye on it. It might be one of the harder star wars ones to get
I believe I am going to sign up for the guild again, cuz I want the light up republic trooper, but that gamo guard is pretty sweet.

Jim
Member of PA Star Wars Collecting Society
Twitter - @Jawa_Jim
Instagram - Jawa_Jim