Author Topic: Amazon Black Series 6" Carbonized Darth Vader  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Amazon Black Series 6" Carbonized Darth Vader
« on: May 1, 2020, 03:04 PM »
Help JediDefender by using our sponsored Amazon Pre-Order Link (currently Temp out of stock)

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES CARBONIZED COLLECTION 6-INCH DARTH VADER Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available: Spring 2020)
The STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES CARBONIZED COLLECTION is treated with a sleek metallic finish for a premium figure that really stands out in any STAR WARS fan’s collection. Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES CARBONIZED COLLECTION 6-INCH DARTH VADER Figure, inspired by STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK and featuring quality detail, multiple points of articulation, and a metallic finish. This highly poseable (4 fully articulated limbs) figure, featuring premium deco, can be displayed in any action figure and vehicle collection. Includes figure and accessory. Available for pre-order exclusively at Amazon.

« Last Edit: May 3, 2020, 04:34 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Black Series 6" Carbonized Darth Vader
« Reply #1 on: May 1, 2020, 06:21 PM »
Love this.  I know the repaints aren't for everyone, but I think some of these metalic variants are really slick.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 04:27 PM »
I can't upload pix, but one could kind of think of this figure as Vader from "If you won't turn, perhaps she will."
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 10:08 PM »
Nice. New Amazon delivery date of 8/5
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 5, 2020, 06:03 PM »

12/17 to 8/5 to unknown ETA. Dang it Amazon.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 5, 2020, 10:07 PM »

12/17 to 8/5 to unknown ETA. Dang it Amazon.

Yeah, I got the dreaded "Are you sure you still want this item?" email from them.   ::)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 6, 2020, 10:54 AM »
Still waiting for this to come back in stock so I can order one, just like Carbonite Han Solo. There have never been any other Amazon exclusives that I can recall which were only available for a limited window to preorder, so I don’t see why they should start now. But I am vaguely worried about them both.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 9, 2020, 11:20 AM »
Got my Vader (via Hasbro Pulse) on Friday - probably my LEAST favorite of the Carbonized figures so far. Now I just need to get my Boba Fett (which I ordered from EE) and I'll have a "complete" set. Probably my favorite carbonized figure so far is the Stormtrooper. The look of the resulting figure and the packaging are both just great in my opinion.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2020, 04:19 PM »
My Vader just arrived from Hasbro Pulse. Minty fresh too! I like the look of the figure, but the packaging doesn't seem to "pop" as much as the Stormtrooper, and certainly not as much as Boba Fett.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2020, 03:58 PM »
Just happened to notice this was suddenly showing as In-Stock on Amazon so I jumped on it and ordered one. Carbonite Han still showing as Unavailable. Happy to scratch this one off the list though.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 3, 2020, 02:06 PM »
Just happened to notice this was suddenly showing as In-Stock on Amazon so I jumped on it and ordered one. Carbonite Han still showing as Unavailable. Happy to scratch this one off the list though.

Slightly less than two months later, he arrived today, packed securely in a sturdy box with air pillows. Thanks Amazon!