Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Great 2012 Collector's Challenge

(1/2) > >>

Ryan:
2011 is done & gone so onto the 2012 Great Collector's Challenge. Will it be the last one? :P

Reference from the past Great Collector's Challenge:

The Great 2011 Collector's Challenge
The Great 2010 Collector's Challenge
The Great 2009 Collector's Challenge
The Great 2008 Collector's Challenge
The Great 2007 Collector's Challenge
The Great 2006 Collector's Challenge
The Great 2005 Collector's Challenge
The Great 2004 Collector's Challenge

:)

Morgbug:
Yeah, based on what I'm seeing on the boards things have really cooled.  I'll probably keep track this year to see how much I can sell rather than buy.  I'll also keep track of what I do buy as there are a few things I know I'll pick up and a couple on order already. 

eFX Vader Helmet (have spent zero so far this year)
GG PGM Spiderman bust.  ??

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on January  9, 2012, 06:40 PM ---eFX Vader Helmet

--- End quote ---

Ooooh, cool, can't wait to see pics of that.  8)

Diddly:
I'm still planning on doing this too, I still keep track I just quit posting each month since I doubt anyone cares about how much -I- spent  :P

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on January  9, 2012, 11:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Morgbug on January  9, 2012, 06:40 PM ---eFX Vader Helmet

--- End quote ---

Ooooh, cool, can't wait to see pics of that.  8)

--- End quote ---

I used to have a bunch of the MR helmets which were awesome but when I discovered I didn't have that much room I sold them.  I did like them as collectibles and wanted to go OT so I picked up the eFX Stormtrooper helmet and the Vader was a natural when they released it.  I'd contemplated chasing the MR versions but decided against it.  I think they were technically PT versions as well. 

Trying (failing) to scale back the collection to some small titanium ships, some higher end collectibles (MR Saber hilts for Vader and Obi, the latter I still need and will only go with Episode IV), a pair of helmets, my Sideshow PF Vader and Obi and then the vintage collection with it's best modern counterpart (that I already own) and a smattering of others in the 3.75" scale like the McQuarrie stuff. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version