Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 416749 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2880 on: September 26, 2007, 05:12 PM »
You mean Diaper Frost?  I still haven't bought one of those either :-\  It looks a little less bad on the black queen, but I'll still hold out until I can score a decent Marvel Select Emma Frost on ebay. 

I'd get one on sale/clearance.  Not spending $11 for a repaint of a relatively crappy Emma.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2881 on: September 26, 2007, 05:13 PM »
There is a pic of the Black Queen in the latest ToyFare...it looks a helluva lot better than Emma

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2882 on: September 27, 2007, 07:20 AM »
You mean Diaper Frost? 

Not the regular HML1 release, but the diamond variant exclusive to TRU.  It's her and Silver Surfer Wolverine clogging the pegs at my TRU.  Save for a few Hercules, there's no other Hasbro ML hanging on the pegs.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2883 on: September 27, 2007, 09:19 AM »
Not the regular HML1 release, but the diamond variant exclusive to TRU.  It's her and Silver Surfer Wolverine clogging the pegs at my TRU.  Save for a few Hercules, there's no other Hasbro ML hanging on the pegs.

Its the same way here - there isn't any Hasbro ML on the pegs at all aside from the diamond Emma and Silver Wolvie - and lots of 'em.  I've considered picking up the Emma to have a nice "Astonishing X-Men" lineup, but just haven't brought myself to do it yet.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2884 on: September 27, 2007, 03:59 PM »
If you guys are jonesing to see peg warmers, I could take a picture at my TRU.  We have both the exclusives plus a full slate of series 1 clogging the pegs.  Another retailer is loaded with Series 1 as well and Walmart just started getting series 2 recently.  Yay. 

Hoping HTS.com gets the next wave before the online code expires.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2885 on: September 27, 2007, 04:34 PM »

Hoping HTS.com gets the next wave before the online code expires.

The FF wave went up today and promptly sold out within a couple of hours.  I think the code expires on the 8th, so hopefully they come back in stock before then...
Common sense isn't so common

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2886 on: October 1, 2007, 02:36 AM »
Don't know if you guys have seen them yet but they had the new 2 packs at Walmart this evening.
I remember my dream now.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2887 on: October 1, 2007, 09:42 AM »
Don't know if you guys have seen them yet but they had the new 2 packs at Walmart this evening.

Which two packs and in what area do you live?  ???
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2888 on: October 1, 2007, 10:43 AM »
I just saw on the TNI forums that both the F4 and SM3 Legend waves are showing up at Wal-Marts now.  I suppose just in time for the DVDs of both movies this month.  I'm almost afraid to go look, since so much has been showing or shipping lately already (Star Wars-wise) - but I'm anxious for some of these figs.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2889 on: October 1, 2007, 12:13 PM »
I am envious of anyone who has a walmart near them that actually stocks toys once and a while. Nothing at my Walmart.

I am going to have to venture in there to look for the 2-packs. I keep telling myself i wont be buying the spider-man wave but i have no idea what happens when i do eventually see them.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2890 on: October 1, 2007, 02:38 PM »

Which two packs and in what area do you live?  ???

The Domino/Cannonball and Cable/Marvel Girl 2 Packs. I live in Southern California.
I remember my dream now.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2891 on: October 1, 2007, 03:06 PM »
The Domino/Cannonball and Cable/Marvel Girl 2 Packs. I live in Southern California.

Cool - Thanks!  I have no Wal-Marts near me either, so I'm feeling the pain.  Luckily I'm just looking for 1-2 figs from each wave (Black Knight, Sue Storm, maybe Marvel Girl wave 3 - not the 2pack).

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2892 on: October 1, 2007, 03:59 PM »
I'm looking for someone to split the Cable/Marvel Girl 2 pack. I want the Cable not the Marvel Girl.
I remember my dream now.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2893 on: October 1, 2007, 07:00 PM »
See i want the Cannonball set but not the Cable set.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2894 on: October 5, 2007, 09:11 AM »
It looks like the "Unleashed" name is moving on to the Marvel World (the Spider-Man 360 figure style, not the Star Wars statue style).  BBTS has a listing with pics of the first wave - Spider-Man and the Green Goblin.

I haven't seen the Spider-Man Unleashed 360 figures in person, but from what I understand they are 8" scale.  So Marvel will have the 6" Legends, the 8" Unleashed, and the 12" Icons now?  There sure are going to be a lot of comic (Marvel/DC/LBCH) products filling up the aisles next year.