Author Topic: Scarface DVD... with rap stuff in it?  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Scarface DVD... with rap stuff in it?
« Reply #15 on: October 1, 2003, 01:17 AM »
OK...I'm going to lock this, I do not see Brad as being bigoted at all and I think he seriously was asking why they needed to include these extras for a movie that had little to do with (originally) the Hip Hop lifestyle

I also think Jimmy answered your question, and so did HMI...to market it toward that audience who have embraced the movie whole heartedly...

Be Nice Boys and discuss something else

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Scarface DVD... with rap stuff in it?
« Reply #16 on: October 1, 2003, 01:24 AM »
You've proven what point Brad?
You've really proved all of my points for me. You've got a huge ego, you think you know everything, and when someone calls you out for constantly assuming you're an expert on every topic at hand - in this case - the 'urban life' or whatever - you automatically spew out assumptions about the background of whoever disagrees with you, trying to prove that you've got more experience.

I had to say this before I quote you...

You're feeding yourself bull**** if you think anyone is remotely impressed that you were a DJ.

If you know more than me on this topic feed me the proof and I'll eat crow Brad...
And you said that I was showing my age? LOL@U... I don't have to 'flex nuts' (a little urban talk for you) about my background anymore than I have to defend myself after being called a bigot. You're silly. You're very silly, and with that said -

I probably won't reply to you in this thread again - you're pointless to talk to.

EDIT - Seems nobody will reply.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2003, 01:26 AM by Angry Ewok »