Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2013 Movie Heroes Class II Vehicles - Vader Boxes

(1/2) > >>

Jeff:
From spies at German Toy Fair from JediNews UK:

--- Quote ---Class II vehicles.  Jango's Slave I was shown, but in a new triangular-shaped packaging with the Vader design.
--- End quote ---

[sarcasm]Good news everyone - the super-popular mini-Slave I is being carried forward into the Fall Class II assortment!  [/sarcasm]

Triangular shaped packaging?  I'm interested to see what those look like...  doesn't sound like something that will stack nicely on retailer shelves. 

Scockery:
I guess this goes here, since it'll be in the Vader packaging

ROTS  Jedi Starfighter

http://cdn.toyark.com/news/attach/1/9/9/9/Star-Wars-Toy-Fair-2013-041_1360450906.jpg

First picture I've seen of it.

Pete_Fett:
Was there any indication as to which of the three Class II vehicles that are in Yoda packaging AREN'T getting re-released in the Vader packaging? Or are those cases going to bump the count out to 4 vehicles per box? The only reason I ask is cause I already grabbed a MIB set of the three Yoda-packaging ones, and I'll also get the Vader packaging releases, and I want one of each to open, I'd much rather just wait and open the Vader-packaging re-releases when they come out, but if one of the three aren't getting re-released, I'll grab it now....

McMetal:
I saw Target had clearance stickers on these today for $13.98 each. I guess they are dumping everything outside of figures? I guess we weren't likely to get much else in this line anyway, not that there was a lack of good choices. Non-exclusive vehicles just seem DOA for 2014.

Also saw they had that Rise of Vader set for 50% off...still meh.

Rob:
Is the Obi-Wan Starfighter the same as the previous releases or is it a scaled down version of the originals?  I've decided to go back and get some ships that I skipped, and I was about to buy this one off of the HTS sale... but I don't want it if it's not basically the same as it's always been.

?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version