Author Topic: Part 6: Finale  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Part 6: Finale
« on: May 26, 2005, 02:21 AM »

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

From planning this in December, to starting photography in February, to finishing it in May, it's been a fun ride. I've left a lot of Mysterious-Red-Heads (NCIS reference) in this story and I really do hope to wrap them up ina  legitimate and interesting way, but this photonovel needed to die. Seriously...it was the photonovel, or me. I dug myself into a lot of plots I couldn't climb out of, and when I would change the fates of certain characters in my head from dead or alive day after day, I realized this wasn't the project I wanted to be working on. I realized that what I really wanted to do was follow the mandalorian, Ardan Torik, throughout the remainder of his life. Funny thing is, he was going to die very soon            here. I actually had finished shots with dialogue about him, and his demise, but didn't take a few shots I needed to make it make sense. Thank God I put that off and realized I didn't want to kill this character after all---he's got too much story to kill off now.

So that's it for this series....I've moved beyond Ezatam, so it'd be useless to keep going with this series even if I wanted to. Now I'll be able to make some real changes to the way I do this and fix all those flaws you saw in this Photonovel.

It was fun. I enjoyed the experience and look forward to the next, along with everyone else's photonovels. :) Thanks for all the support guys! ;)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Part 6: Finale
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 04:35 AM »
Man this kinda came to a quick end. :-\ I am glad you didn't kill off Ardan, I liked him a lot so far, he still has that mysterious edge to him. I think he was my favorite character from the story and I look forward to his spin off novel, I really want to know more about him. It would have been nice to see what the Republic did and why he wants revenge, or really what he was doing on the planet at all. He seemed to just kinda walk around and have the JEdi follow him but you never really saw him in any real action. But I'm sure that will be covered in the new photonovel. I can't wait to see it.  :)
"This is the way."

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 11:31 PM »
Yes yes...these are the reasons I'm creating the new series..it gives me a lot more freedom, even though it'll be about 1 man. A bit ironic, actually.

It's just that, the focus on Ezatam is really over...a few more scenes (which I really like) is it, and then it's off to new places with new characters.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 01:42 AM »
Kind of an abrupt end, and a few loose ends that I don't totally understand (yet), but I must say that it is very interesting, and I really, really like what you did with this picture -

Your photo taking skills are really, really good.  I can't wait to see your next series... I would suggest that you always have an introduction to each chapter in the future.

:P

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 02:25 AM »
That's also another addition to the new series..I thought it would be awkward to change dialogue and title styles int eh middle of a series.

Thanks for the photo compliment. I've never had any kind of instruction, the pictures just kind of come to me and I try to take them as best I can. I'm taking Photo As Art next year (Junior Year HS) so hopefully I'll improve. :)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 11:57 PM »
Practice makes perfect ;)I've really enjoyed these!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!