Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 590837 times)

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Was Hi, now Bye Lady Jaye!!
« Reply #840 on: November 21, 2004, 11:54 PM »
You know with all this talk about useless posts and post padding and what not, what does it really matter?? I mean in the end, are we all just a bunch of adults talking about a freaking toy line here??? I mean how serious can these conversations get??? Shouldn't we be concerned about about just having fun, and escaping the real world for a bit, instead of bitching and moaning about a site you don't come to anymore, or a site you talk about when you're not there!!! Anyhow anything else you want to say to me JJKS????
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 11:54 PM by Lady Jaye »
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
Re: Was Hi, now Bye Lady Jaye!!(back to hi again)
« Reply #841 on: November 21, 2004, 11:56 PM »
umm...welcome back?

:o

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: November 22, 2004, 12:39 AM »
Is that it?? No jokes, no put downs?? Where's the rest of my fan club, just waiting to make fun of me.  I mean is this what has become of what was once the great collectstarwars.com communtiy , a bunch of hatefull, spitefull, persons that spit in the face of one your own, one that has never said a bad thing about any of you. Someone that has been with you guys since back in '01??

The GI JOE appreciation thread is a real class act fellas. Nice to see you guys have fun at our expense!!!
-Vincent

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #843 on: November 22, 2004, 12:49 AM »
Is that it?? No jokes, no put downs?? Where's the rest of my fan club, just waiting to make fun of me.  I mean is this what has become of what was once the great collectstarwars.com communtiy , a bunch of hatefull, spitefull, persons that spit in the face of one your own, one that has never said a bad thing about any of you. Someone that has been with you guys since back in '01??

The GI JOE appreciation thread is a real class act fellas. Nice to see you guys have fun at our expense!!!

actually what has become of the once great csw community is directly linked to the decay of the rebelscum forums, most notably wuher's cantina. add to that the splitting of peoples do to the formation of galactichunter and other sites and csw community, aka the bounty hunter's collective is sadly extinct

that thread actually speaks many truths about the actions going on. there are certainly some less than savory comments made, as i can't speak for others i won't  try to explain them, however I know that much of what is said is from the true experiences that go on most notably in wuhers.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: November 22, 2004, 12:52 AM »
Being as that was a direct reference to me, I can only say what I already said to you.

A)  Anything I posted here was not an attempt to talk about you behind your back - it was on the internet and in the public domain.   The conversation is here and I assumed rebelscum folks would see it one way or another.  Tons of people who don't post here pop on in and read along.  Simple as that.  

B)  I'm glad I wasn't picked to be a mod over there.  Simple as that.

C)  I know you don't believe me, but again, I didn't give out your name.   Someone else gave it out or someone found it in a profile or you told someone you're not recalling or so on and so forth.  Simple as that.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 12:54 AM by Kneel Before Zod »

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: November 22, 2004, 01:03 AM »
So yeah scum as usual brings in some ****** up choices for mods, but then again they're mods for wuher's so you might as well let the morons mod each other. Isn't that how GNT got modded?

Like I said Corran Horn I have never said a bad thing about most of you guys. And yet you come over here and instead of trying to help, you just sit there and degrade us.

I mean people like JediMac, DSJ, and the other mods, whom I've never said a bad thing about, are over here just talking all sorts of ****!!! Thanks guys, you keep the collectstarwars memory glowing!!!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 01:21 AM by Lady Jaye »
-Vincent

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: November 22, 2004, 01:06 AM »
Alright, that's enough of this nonsense. If you guys have a problem, take it to pm. Or take it back to Rebelscum where it belongs.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: November 22, 2004, 01:07 AM »
You're missing the point.  I don't want to moderate the 12 year olds who do the majority of the posting over there.  I passed on applying in the past and it was a mistake to apply this time around. 

And since I've told you 5 times now that I didn't give out your name, and you haven't once responded.  I'll say it again.

I didn't give out your name.  I didn't even remember it until all this crap with your picture unfolded.

I'm not into message board drama so I'll leave it at that.  I'm not going to beg to be believed.  But if you're going to pin that one on me, you're looking in the wrong place.

Goodnight.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 01:09 AM by Kneel Before Zod »

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: November 22, 2004, 01:10 AM »
Alright, that's enough of this nonsense. If you guys have a problem, take it to pm. Or take it back to Rebelscum where it belongs.

But I thought what with the GI JOE appreciation thread, that this was a perfect place to let the former scummers get shots in on my expense??? Or is it just that I am not supposed to fight back, and just sit here and take all the slaps in the face comments and what not, from people I have never said a bad thing about!!!! Oh yeah, real mature guys around here, real mature!!!

I mean forgive me for raining on your parade of insults and jokes aimed at my expense.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 01:13 AM by Lady Jaye »
-Vincent

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: November 22, 2004, 01:14 AM »
All I'm saying is this: when one of "our guys" starts stuff like this over at Rebelscum, we get emails from Philip telling us to stop doing it, and respect his forums. I'm sure he's going to love seeing one of his own moderators coming over here and starting trouble. And before you say it, yes, I know you did not start this thread, but that isn't the point. The point of this thread was jjks wondering why you were popping in and out without making a post.

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: November 22, 2004, 01:16 AM »
Look I'm sorry for doing this, but it hurts seeing people you thought were at least cool with, come over here and just talk trash to no end, behind your back. But wouldn't you want to face the people talking about you?? And this has nothing to do with the scum, it's between people that have made fun of or insulted me!!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 01:17 AM by Lady Jaye »
-Vincent

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: November 22, 2004, 01:17 AM »
And once again - and for the last time - if you have a problem with someone here, talk/argue/bitch/whatever with that person through a personal message, not on the forum.

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: November 22, 2004, 01:19 AM »
Fine, no problem, but I would ask that if people start talking bad about me that you would put a stop to it immediatley. I mean I know this is not the kind of legacy collectstarwars.com would want.
-Vincent

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: November 22, 2004, 01:22 AM »
Not to speak on behalf on the actual staff here, but this site doesn't have a thing to do with (what once was) CollectStarWars.

I believe you have them confused with Galactic Hunter...

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: November 22, 2004, 01:25 AM »
You beat me to it... why do you (LJ) keep mention collectstarwars.com? What does that have to do with anything? Like Jamie said, we have never had anything to do with collectstarwars.com with the exception that some of our members were once members over there. Other than that, there's no connection. Or at least as far as I know.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 01:31 AM by jokabofe »