Author Topic: LEGO Sales and Deals  (Read 91637 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO Sale
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 10:43 AM »
Toys R Us is having their Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sale right now on SW Lego sets.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 3, 2010, 01:07 PM »
I didn't know where else to put this considering it's not a sale, but I received this last night from Lego.com:

FREE standard shipping on all orders over $75.  Receive an exclusive LEGO® Star Wars™ sticker sheet† with any LEGO Star Wars purchase on May 3rd and May 4th! Plus, you'll be entered for a chance to win a solid bronze Boba Fett™ minifigure – 1 of only 2 in existence!‡

From the web-site:

‡ HOW TO ENTER CONTEST: Place an order on shop.LEGO.com on either May 3, 2010 or May 4, 2010 to be automatically entered into the random drawing to win solid bronze Boba Fett™ minifigure. Orders must be placed on May 3rd or 4th, 2010 to be eligible. No Purchase Necessary: To enter by mail, send a letter or postcard with your name, address and phone number to: Bronze Boba Fett™ Raffle P.O. Box 1138, Enfield, CT 06083-1221. Mail in entries must be postmarked May 3, 2010 or May 4, 2010 to be eligible. No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entries, or for late entries not received prior to the entry deadline. Offer open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada ages 13 and up. Entries postmarked after May 4, 2010 will not be accepted.

I don't have any purchases to make, so I'm going to send in an entry and see what happens.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 4, 2010, 05:19 PM »
Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker™ is also on sale (backordered) for $187.48.

Tempting...Very tempting...

I guess the UCS Falcon was up and down for $374, but it finally sold out.
« Last Edit: May 4, 2010, 05:29 PM by iFett »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 02:48 PM »
Target sale Echo Base #7749. $15.00  sale price good may 23-29.
He's no good to me open

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 03:31 PM »
Target sale Echo Base #7749. $15.00  sale price good may 23-29.

All SW sets are on sale this week as well as a few other lines.  Much better than the sale from a few weeks ago.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 03:37 PM »
picked up an echo base set for $15- that is a pretty nice value with the tauntaun, snowtroopers, echo base troopers, and han.  :)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #21 on: November 3, 2010, 07:59 PM »
In our front page story about Aldi's having the Deluxe Hasbro Figures available, they also have Legos...  The Snowtrooper troop builder pack, and the Freeco Speeder sets were both there, among some other theme sets (non-Star Wars).

Just a heads up to you guys interested in army building Snowtroopers.  They were like $9.99.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 3, 2010, 08:08 PM »
Target had the army builder packs on sale for $9-$10 for about a month or so and the Freeco is a terrible set even at $19.  It is a sale though so go get em kids!   :)  They also have some Lego city plane or boat for $40....and that's about it.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #23 on: December 2, 2010, 05:03 PM »
Buy 1, get 1 50% off on Star Wars Legos at ToysRUs - Friday and Saturday Only
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 05:47 PM »
Looks like TRU has a 25% off coupon good for today and tomorrow for any LEGO set over $50...Also get a free mini Stormie w/bike (if there's any in stock) for any LEGO set $30 or more...

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 02:35 AM »
Some of the Lego SW sets are on sale at Legoland at half off.
He's no good to me open

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 06:41 PM »
10% off all LEGO this week at TRU and the Slave I and AT-AT are at fairly decent discounts.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 07:10 PM »
10% off all LEGO this week at TRU and the Slave I and AT-AT are at fairly decent discounts.

But don't order from TRU.com or they will cancel your order.   >:(
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #28 on: March 5, 2011, 12:39 AM »
March 4th and 5th.

Save 30% LEGO Star Wars Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship,Star Wars Slave 1 or Star Wars AT-AT Walker
construction sets
Sale 37.09 - 83.99 ea.
was 52.99 - 119.99
541130, 540851, 576946
He's no good to me open

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 5, 2011, 05:23 PM »
Picked up the Gunship this morning.  Was going to get at the AT-AT as well to use my $10 off coupon, but decided to wait on a better? AT-AT.