Author Topic: Chicagoland Entertainment Collector's Expo & Breakfast  (Read 3611 times)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Chicagoland Entertainment Collector's Expo & Breakfast
« on: August 31, 2004, 10:30 AM »
The Chicagoland Entertainment Collector's Expo will take place on September 10-12, and the cost of the event is $7 per day or $15 for the entire weekend.  There will be several famous actors/actresses attending the show who were in the Star Wars movies, and they are...

- Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)
- Dalyn Chew (Lynn Me, one of Jabba the Hutt's dancers)... SAT/SUN ONLY!
- Sean Crawford (Saelt-Marae & Mon Calamari)
- Tim Dry (J'Quille & Mon Calamari)
- Christine Hewett (Tonika Twin)
- Gerald Home (Tessek & Mon Calamari)
- Felix Silla (Retah the Ewok)
- Steve Speirs (Captain Tarpals)

Sandtroopers.com and Federation Toys are sponsoring the Charity Breakfast, which takes place on Saturday, September 11th, from 8:00-9:30am.  If you would like to purchase tickets for this breakfast you MUST do so ahead of time, because tickets are ADVANCE SALES ONLY.  I know I will certainly be there, along with other staff members from Sandtroopers.com.  Is anyone else besides myself going to this event?

This event will be an autograph collector's dream.
dustrho

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Chicagoland Entertainment Collector's Expo & Breakfast
« Reply #1 on: September 2, 2004, 02:04 PM »
- Christine Hewett (Tonika Twin)

No ****?  She's hitting the Star Wars autograph circuit now?  Wow, that could be a hopeful sign that she'll finally change her mind on a figure likeness, so we can get those two already!!!

Make sure to mention it to her if you see her there Chris!  Tell her many fanboys out here are dying to own her...   ;)