Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2024 Imperial March Promo Campaign

(1/5) > >>

Dave:
It looks like for March and through May the 4th (not sure its every week) they're releasing some products for pre-order.  They call it "Imperial March".

For TVC this week they've got the following:
- Captain Enoch & Thrawn's Night Troopers 4 pack (Fan channel and Amazon exclusives)
- Darth Vader
- Stromtrooper

These are up for pre-order at 1pm ET today.

I've seen some talk that the Stormtroper is the former Walmart exclusive (TVC 231).  Not sure if the Vader is newish.

Also a Black Series 3-pack from Jedi Fallen Order - Second Sister, Cal Kestis, Purge Trooper.  Not sure there are more than a few people left still collecting this line.

Rob:
I'm in for three of the troop packs.  I like Jayson's idea of swapping the heads around to create 9 individual troops.  If anyone wants just an Enoch, let me know... I suppose I'll have two extras. 

Matt_Fury:
My only gripe is that Enoch should be by himself on a card.

I wouldn't mind a troop builder pack of those stormtroopers. 

Dave:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on March 14, 2024, 12:46 PM ---My only gripe is that Enoch should be by himself on a card.

I wouldn't mind a troop builder pack of those stormtroopers.

--- End quote ---

They'll probably grant your wish and release him on a card with slightly different deco or a different accessory.

Dave:
I'm only seeing the four pack on Pulse.  No sign of it on EE, Amazon, or Disney.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version