Collectibles > LEGO

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (28/72) > >>

Pete_Fett:
On Saturday, I drove to my nearest Lego Store in the mall and picked up both the Death Star and the Sandcrawler. Snagged two Revan mini-figs thanks to those purchases.

I also hit up the Toys R Us and was able to score the Free Build X-Wing and TIE Fighter mini-ships.

Started putting the Death Star together on Sunday - that has been fun build so far - probably will finish it up during the week and then start on the Sandcrawler over next weekend.

iFett:
Nice haul there Pete   8)

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: iFett on May  5, 2014, 01:47 PM ---Nice haul there Pete   8)

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

I am a huge KOTOR fan and I really wanted to pick up an extra of the Darth Revan mini-figure - unfortunately, I am also incredibly impatient - so I already have all of the smaller sets - so my options were limited to the Death Star, Sandcrawler and the Super Star Destroyer. I have been saving up to make the purchases but all I was able to save up was enough for the Sandcrawler and one of the other two - so I went with the Death Star. While I do want to eventually get the Super Star Destroyer - I won't be heartbroken if I never get it.

Diddly:
Word is that the SSD was quietly retired, so whatever is left out there is it.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on May  5, 2014, 12:22 PM ---On Saturday, I drove to my nearest Lego Store in the mall and picked up both the Death Star and the Sandcrawler. Snagged two Revan mini-figs thanks to those purchases.

I also hit up the Toys R Us and was able to score the Free Build X-Wing and TIE Fighter mini-ships.

Started putting the Death Star together on Sunday - that has been fun build so far - probably will finish it up during the week and then start on the Sandcrawler over next weekend.

--- End quote ---

Nice haul on the big sets Pete.  I was going to skip Revan, but my neighbor's kid came home with the Ewok Village and I couldn't resist.  I grabbed the X-Wing, Kashyyk Clones, and a Fett magnet to hit $75 online.

How did you get the TRU set? I thought that was just for kids?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version