Author Topic: Willrow Hood  (Read 399197 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Willrow Hood
« Reply #765 on: April 1, 2010, 12:36 AM »
Hit close to a dozen stores over four days, not a sign of Willrow.   :-\  Saw chunks of the wave including snowspeeder Luke and the scanning tech, but no Willrow.  Stoopid peg warmer.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #766 on: April 1, 2010, 12:42 AM »
Get a Scanner Tech?  :)  I'm up to a nice group of them, but other than TRU in Manhatten, I've never seen lots of that figure anywhere.  I DID pass on the first one ever at Target near me though because the price wasn't as spiffy as WM where I've been nabbing them one here and one there since the ESB2.0 wave has been surfacing.

Of ESB2.0 the figures I don't see often (or at all) are Wilrow Hood, the Green Astromech, Concept Snowtrooper, and to a lesser degree Snowspeeder Luke.  The rest of that wave I see hanging around usually for a time.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: April 1, 2010, 02:21 AM »
Nope.  I'm just not motivated on this stuff of late.  I know the new tech is a better sculpt, but I still have 4-5 of the old one and don't care enough to get the new one.  The Tech is up on hts.com, as are a few other things from that wave, but nothing I want ::)  I'd probably buy the whole wave, if I could get it in one fell swoop, but that seems destined to not happen.  Looking at HTS.com I remembered I still need a Rum Sleg. ::)

Meh, check that.  Found an ebay seller with Willrow listed at $5.95 and the Droid at $7.95 so I grabbed both.  Enough bitching about it, just bought it and that's that.  I've got my loose and carded versions of Willrow now, so if I can manage to get Scott to sign the carded one I'm good to go. 
« Last Edit: April 1, 2010, 02:29 AM by Morgbug »

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 3, 2010, 10:48 PM »
I've been finding slow trickles of the ESB Wave, including good ol' Wilrow! I am decently pleased that he is not pegwarming the shelves, in fact, there seems to be a steady, paced flow of him available! Yay, no Yarna!
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 24, 2010, 01:15 AM »
I own many of these since my ebay order showed up.  Pearson, get over to chuckles' house and sign one of my copies.  You have until September 18th.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 24, 2010, 12:52 PM »
I feel as though I've done my part to support good ole Willrow - I have three of him open and one MOC.

I am pleased to see that around here at least he has not developed into another Yarna.

In fact I would almost say that Edian peg warms more than him, but that might have something to do with revision cases, I'm not sure.

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 24, 2010, 03:38 PM »
I strongly considered picking up a second to make another Bespin guard, but haven't been able to pull the trigger.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 28, 2010, 11:31 PM »
I have a serious disease.  I'm totally not into collecting these days and have bought very, very little in the last month and have about 20 figures from the last year sitting sealed that I'm pretty sure I don't want to open.  Yet I still bought a Willrow today (US cardback still) bringing my total to four.  I didn't need it but wanted it still.  Crazy.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: May 27, 2010, 07:06 PM »
I finally found Willrow on the local pegs and he is now proudly displayed hanging on my wall.  8)

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: May 27, 2010, 08:21 PM »
GOT HIM! Scored Wilrow, but having small trouble getting him to hold his ice cream maker.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #775 on: May 27, 2010, 11:02 PM »
GOT HIM! Scored Wilrow, but having small trouble getting him to hold his ice cream maker.

It's a delicate balancing act, but it is possible.

I finally found Willrow on the local pegs and he is now proudly displayed hanging on my wall.  8)

But is yours autographed?  ;)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 11:26 PM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: May 28, 2010, 12:02 AM »
That ******' rocks Jayson.  8)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #777 on: May 28, 2010, 12:08 AM »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: May 28, 2010, 01:14 AM »
So is mine!!  ;D And proudly displayed as well! Thanks, Scott!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #779 on: May 28, 2010, 01:35 AM »
I feel very left out at the moment.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77