Collectibles > LEGO

LEGO 2017

<< < (2/5) > >>

Pete_Fett:
That Snowspeeder looks pretty good.

Also in case anyone is interested, for some reason, my local Toys R Us has a few of the new 2017 sets out now, I didn't think they were coming until March, but maybe Toys R Us got the rights to have them early. Anyway, what I saw at my local store was the Battle on Scarif, Yoda's Jedi Starfighter, Theed Generator Duel, Imperial Battle Pack and A-Wing - there might have been a few others, but that's what I remember.

Rob:
Disappointing.  I have a UCS Snowspeeder.

I don't have a UCS A-Wing. 

Nicklab:
SWAN Livestream from the LEGO booth at Toy Fair.  This is the press breakfast that LEGO holds in their booth before the floor opens.

More images from LEGO AT TOY FAIR from Jedi Insider.  I gotta say, I kinda like the Rathtar set!

Dave:
I think we've gotten to the point of saturation with Lego and we'll continue to see a lot of rehash.  I feel like this batch is especially heavy on rehash (Desert Skiff, Y-Wing, A-Wing, and Landspeeder).

I guess its good for those that didn't pick up the sets years ago, but I always feel torn when they slightly improve upon a Lego set.  I'd like to get the improved / different version, but don't want to continue to drop hundreds of extra dollars on slight tweaks.

77Skywalker:
I recently had acquired Yoda's Jedi Starfighter, The Naboo Duel, The Y-Wing and the A-Wing.  The one thing I must now say about Yoda's Jedi starfighter is this is the first one in a while in which the astromech droid fits in straight.  I haven't gotten a LEGO set now like that since only the X-Wing Fighter in 2007.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version