Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Walmart Black Friday 8-Packs

<< < (2/7) > >>

TheSon:
A few years ago my wife convinced me to get up at 4 am with her so we could get a new TV at a Walmart. What they did then was bring out the pallets of stuff still wrapped in plastic with a sign that said when it would be for sale and at what price. I am guessing that it will be similar and if you get there at...say 7 you could likely preview all of the assortments your store will be carrying. An associate (assisted by the first person in line, who wants to help maintain order, will then unwrap the plastic, and the fun begins. At this store is was not a rush. Everyone waited in line an took items one at a time.
By the way the line at the pallet for the tv was longer than what tv's they had so I came home tired and empty-handed. I don't think that will be the case with the 8 packs though.

McMetal:
I went to THREE Walmarts tonight and none of them had any 8-packs. What the hell?

Only thing I could think was maybe they were on display someplace other than the toy aisle, but I wasn't in the mood to scour the whole store, it was a zoo tonight.

Curious to hear if anyone else is actually able to find these...

shmashwitdaclub:
I found them at my store Wednesday and I grabbed a Marvel set, but they had Legends and CW sets there too

JediJman:

--- Quote from: McMetal on November 22, 2012, 10:37 PM ---I went to THREE Walmarts tonight and none of them had any 8-packs. What the hell?

Only thing I could think was maybe they were on display someplace other than the toy aisle, but I wasn't in the mood to scour the whole store, it was a zoo tonight.

Curious to hear if anyone else is actually able to find these...

--- End quote ---

That SUCKS.  Sorry man.  Glad I didn't go out.

Greg:
I went out around 12:30 AM, and saw 1 set of 2012 Clone Wars figures at one Wal-Mart and 1 set of 2010 Clone Wars at another store. No Legends, Movie Heroes, or Marvel sets to be found. I'm guessing the sets were VERY popular, but I'm glad I didn't try to wait on lines or fight any crowds to get some.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version