Author Topic: Target "Skirmish At The Senate" Battlepack  (Read 47673 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Target "Skirmish At The Senate" Battlepack
« Reply #225 on: May 18, 2006, 09:55 AM »
I checked our local Target yesterday for these, but they still don't have them in stock.  The shelf tag has the little grey sticker on it, which I've been told means they are "on the way/on order" - but I was told that by an employee, so maybe that was just a line they fed me.  I might have to check the Target across town and see if they have it yet, it sounds like they are piling up everywhere else around the country.

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 18, 2006, 12:06 PM »
The grey sticker means they have researched the item and there is none to be found in the store.  Hopefully you'll see it soon.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #227 on: May 18, 2006, 12:45 PM »
When my local Targets put on the grey sticker I never see the item again. :-[
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 18, 2006, 01:42 PM »
The grey sticker means they have researched the item and there is none to be found in the store.  Hopefully you'll see it soon.

Thanks for the info Holo Elvis - I appreciate it.  I don't think that it has ever shown up at this store, unless I just totally missed them and they sold out.  The Target across town has the scanners that you can still type in the DCPI numbers, and said they had it in the stockroom, but the customer service people said they didn't have any.  They still hadn't done their reset either.  Anyways, hopefully they'll show up at the Target closer to home - they've had the shelf sticker/space for a few weeks now and have restocked everything else (VTSC, Coruscant wave, Titaniums, vehicles, etc.) in full.

Offline Kit

• Jedi Initiate
  • "I want more clones and I know I shouldn't."
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 20, 2006, 07:47 PM »
These are also becoming more common in my area as well.  The price of these really justifies what everybody wants; and you don't have to resort to ebay prices and shipping/handling for your shocktroopers. 

Suggestion to hasbro:  For the love of god, make more battlepacks with more clones!!

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 20, 2006, 07:49 PM »
These are pegwarming at my Targets.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 21, 2006, 09:14 AM »
I tend to see 4-5 at each Target I visit. I finally cracked one open, and really like it. $20.00 doesn't go very far in the modern Hasbro line, but the Target battle packs have been a personal birght spot for me.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 21, 2006, 12:18 PM »
These are pegwarming at my Targets.

I'm willing to bet that if either Yoda or the Emperor were replaced with a third SA Shock Clone, these wouldn't be piling up.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Taminar

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Auriette's Website
« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2006, 05:24 PM »
My husband picked this set up for me a couple of weeks ago. He walked in Target looking for an anniversary gift for me, and he said it looked like they had just gotten them in, because there were several on the shelf in good condition.

I'm not an opener, but I really like the set and the way it looks in the box.

When a lottery ticket worth $320 million ends up in the wrong hands, who wins in the end? Watch "Payoff" -- http://members.cox.net/payoff