Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Wave 2 (2013 Wave 2)

<< < (27/28) > >>

Jesse James:
No store near me that carries these has a Han Solo...  anywhere.

I know everyone dumped on them over it, but was he REALLY a bad carry-forward?  Boba needs it too, no denying that, but I see scads of Wave 2 at Target, at least 3 of Greedo and Leia at any one I go to.  K-Mart has Leia and Greedo too...  Han?  I haven't seen him in quite some time.

I predicted he was a pretty solid choice (still not denying Fett is too), and I was right.  He displays multiple ways, he's an awesome sculpt, he's a major hero that is popular with not just collectors but random fans walking past toys and thinking, "My goodness, that would look cool on my desk!", as well as kids (though $20 figures aren't really for kids I figure).

Not a fan of OWK or Ani getting a repack myself, but Han?  I totally think Hasbro made a right call there.

McMetal:
Used SPRING14 promocode at HTS tonight to score Bespin Luke and Obi-Wan for $15.99 each, plus free shipping.  8)

I'm just tired of waiting for these to hit Target and I know I'll never get to TRU early enough to score their random 1 case when it arrives. This seemed like too good a deal to pass up. Now I just need that $%* Stormtrooper!

Rob:
Is this code one-use or can I use it now and then use it again if the Stormie comes back in stock if I order the Luke now?

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: McMetal on March 12, 2014, 09:28 PM ---Used SPRING14 promocode at HTS tonight to score Bespin Luke and Obi-Wan for $15.99 each, plus free shipping.  8)

I'm just tired of waiting for these to hit Target and I know I'll never get to TRU early enough to score their random 1 case when it arrives. This seemed like too good a deal to pass up. Now I just need that $%* Stormtrooper!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip! Nice to get Luke for less than retail.

Jesse James:
Should be multi-use Rob.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version