Collecting > Collections

Commander Apoc's collection

<< < (3/11) > >>

commander apoc:
Thanx for the good times again guys....

For Jango, that sure did suck with the box set, hope you can get another one somehere.... I got mine on a special delevery from China.

For the Koto fans, I hope that I get some more pics later this week, because I got another one... and the Tie-fighters are a lot more now...

Even the display room is gonna change.... but I need more spare time in this hectic world to do that.... I hope this year for God-sake....

commander apoc:
NEW PICS

The hallway/stairs:

And one just not hung-up yet....

The koto-closet

The clones-closet

The wall-decoration

And in the computerroom(because there just isn't room yet in the other room)

The point is... these pics are from last month.... so I now have a completly different room, but I'm just not finished yet. I even have some more clones and some other vehicles, so more later....

JangoTat:
that tie fighter in the picture above...is massive :o

i see you added more clones to your collection. pretty cool. i think i have said it before but ill say it again. you have a nice display going there for you. good job.

commander apoc:
That big Tie-fighter is the not the newest addition.... I've gained much more stuff the last couple of months...The only problem is, that every time I get more stuff and display it nicely... I take pics of it and forget to put on this site... everytime I get the next shipment, I put the old pics on this side just before I get the shipment.... So what I'm doing is now is waiting for the next shipment(3time shipment sinds the last pics ;D) and then make pics, and than put them on, so everything is up to date.... I hope..... ;D

Even though, I got some new stuff:
- Republic commando Pack.
- A used Tie-fighter
- Some new clones (3xUtapau, 442th, fifth fleet, clone sergeant)
- Red clone trooper epII in box.
- A used Jedi StarFighter
- A used Jango Fett's Slave 1

3th Shipment (not in yet):
- 2x Unleased Clone trooper epII (red and white version)
- Grievous Unleased
- Boba Fett unleased
- Commander Cody hollowgram
- Kir Kanos Set
- 2x Metal Figures (Clone and IG-88)
- Mace Windu Battle Pack
- Speeder met clone pilot
- Maybe even a used Jedi Interceptor and again a used Jedi Starfighter

King_Maul:
Hi Apoc, like I've said before, nice collection!  Do you have all the jedi star fighter mid-size vehicles?  I love the JSFs.  It seems like you have quite a few.  I don't have all of them but hopefully, I'll be able to acquire them all eventually.  Gotta love them clones too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version