Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 590045 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Rebelscum.. is it just me??
« Reply #525 on: June 14, 2004, 07:42 PM »
....or why his wife had to spend the night in a crate on the way to my house.
 ;D

Just a trade gone horribly wrong...   :-\  I think I was trying to trade Patty to Josh for the ultra-rare Silver R2 with corrected legs variant.  Or something to that effect.  I recall a pretty serious bidding war over her, so I can't really remember who won.  I think Morgbug may have been involved at some point too...  But somehow, she managed to get lost in the Seattle area for a good month or two, stuck in a large box, with just a few airholes.  At one point, she was feared lost and/or dead, but then she was miraculously discovered and revived, at the very last minute.

Josh, you gonna do the honors, and dig that old thread up at RS, or shall I...?!   :P
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 07:49 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Droid Noid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 14, 2004, 08:26 PM »
 ;D I was just lurking around when I noticed that Durge is spending time over here while his 30 day suspension for chronic indecency is occuring. I just wanted to say that RS is soooooooo much nicer with Durge gone. From reading some of his posts in this thread it appears that Durge thinks that the members over at RS miss him. The truth is, we don't.

Durge, please stay over here and drive these guys crazy for a few years. Let the RS members live in peace.

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 14, 2004, 08:38 PM »
We don't 'cept yer kind round here! j/k

Please don't come here to flame Durge, do that at Rebelscum.  
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 08:40 PM by Vator »
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #528 on: June 14, 2004, 08:41 PM »
I agree with Andrew except maybe we should all tone down the flaming in general, unless its toward JediMAC :-*

Offline Droid Noid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 14, 2004, 08:49 PM »
Hi guys...Meesa back. I feel I need to clear the air about certain things. I might as well just keep this account as I know there will be some backlash. This place isn't so bad. ;) So the deal over at RS is that I've been banned for 30 days. I'm not sure if the reason should be discussed over here, but I can tell you that it had nothing to do with my posting habits, "moderating", etc. There was no "episode" in which I created a thread to flame a certain member that was locked, or something like that. It was a quiet "inside" kind of thing.

I guess I might as well post here until the sentence has drawn out. Who knows? Maybe this place will grow on me. Everyone else seems to really like it here. :)

-Durge :P

;D Funny!

Actually, Durge was suspended for, to put it bluntly, being a a giant bunghole. He runs all over RS doing whatever the heck he wants, regardless of what the forum rules are. Whenever someone (mods, other members) tell him to knock it off, he whines like a little girl about how everyone is picking on him. He thinks that he is popular over at RS, but the reality is that most of the members cannot stand him and the mods are fed up with him.

Another member recently pointed out that he posts almost 600 times per month, which is unbelievable. Why on earth does he need to be on RS that much? I would really love to know why Durge is so obsessed with RS.

Offline Droid Noid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 14, 2004, 08:51 PM »
We don't 'cept yer kind round here! j/k

Please don't come here to flame Durge, do that at Rebelscum.  

Sorry, I just wanted to set the record straight so Durge cannot get away with lying to you guys.

Durge

« Reply #531 on: June 14, 2004, 08:53 PM »
And who the hell are you? ??? ::)

Let's see if we can get a nice pattern going:  ??? ::)  8) ::) ??? <--- beautiful

Offline Droid Noid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 14, 2004, 08:58 PM »

Just an RS member that is sharing the truth with the fine people of www.jedidefender.com.

By the way Durge, I see your posting habits haven't changed. You are well on your way to 600 posts per month on this site as well.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 09:00 PM by Droid Noid »

Durge

« Reply #533 on: June 14, 2004, 09:01 PM »

Just an RS member that is sharing the truth with the fine people of www.jedidefender.com.

The truth? You have no damn reason as to why I was suspended. It's really has little to do with anything I wrote for the public to see in the forum.

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 14, 2004, 09:04 PM »
Ok Droid Noid, we're all aware of the happenings at Rebelscum, most of us are/were members there.

The staff at JD generally is a little swifter in punishment, so if both of ya'll want to stay out of trouble you should stop, or just tone it down. Just a humble warning form a 'neutral' party.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Durge

« Reply #535 on: June 14, 2004, 09:09 PM »
Hey Vator. Nice to see you here. :)

Offline Droid Noid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 14, 2004, 09:13 PM »
Ok Droid Noid, we're all aware of the happenings at Rebelscum, most of us are/were members there.

The staff at JD generally is a little swifter in punishment, so if both of ya'll want to stay out of trouble you should stop, or just tone it down. Just a humble warning form a 'neutral' party.

I get what you are saying. I usually do not like to post messages like I have here. It just bothers me that Durge can cause so many problems on RS and get suspended, but then just come over here and start up the same chaos.

All I ask is that you be doubtful of anything that he says.

Durge, I know exactly what the reasons were for your suspension because I have talked to the people that suspended you.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 09:20 PM by Droid Noid »

Durge

« Reply #537 on: June 14, 2004, 09:19 PM »
WTF? What chaos?! I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the forums. :-\

Offline Droid Noid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 14, 2004, 09:21 PM »
WTF? What chaos?! I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the forums. :-\

That is what you would like all of us to believe. Thankfully, we are smarter than that.

Someone else in this thread suggested that Durge and  another member might be the same person. Durge has several IDs on RS that he uses for various purposes, so I would not be surprised if he actually has several IDs here as well.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 09:25 PM by Droid Noid »

Durge

« Reply #539 on: June 14, 2004, 09:23 PM »

That is what you would like all of us to believe. Thankfully, we are smarter than that.

::)