Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Upcoming Black Series figures?

<< < (3/10) > >>

Darby:
Pretty sure they announced the biker scout and his wheels at toy fair. Jabba without the dais would pointless so hopefully we see it.

Jeff:
I believe it was the Hasbro Panel at SDCC or Celebration Europe II where the Speeder Bike dlx set was first teased.  And then it showed up on the Hasbro CS lists a few weeks ago which pretty much sealed the deal that it is coming at some point...

Jesse James:
Yeah the Scout and Bike are as close to locks as is possible and are confirmed by Hasbro...  Jabba, I can safely say is also pretty much a lock (but it's rumor blah blah blah), but I can't say a Dais is a lock.  Especially if it's part of an assortment.  That's a bit more murky.  :-\

Rob:
Jabba without a Dias just doesn't cut it.

Jeff:
No dais might not cut it, but that may be the route they go just so that most people could afford it. 

If a basic figure is $20, what's a speederbike plus figure gonna cost?  $40-50?  What retail store is going to carry a $50 6" set in this market?  TRU maybe?

And what'll happen with Jabba?  If he's in the same assortment as the Speederbike, then that means a $40-50 Jabba without dais.  What would it cost with a full dais?  The walmart 3.75" set was what, $40?  Does that mean a 6" Jabba with throne would be priced at $80?  I can hear the outrage now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version