Author Topic: Left 4 Dead Survivors by STOCOS28  (Read 14541 times)

Offline stocos28

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Left 4 Dead Survivors by STOCOS28
« on: November 14, 2009, 01:49 PM »
Here's my newest customs. The survivors from the first LEFT FOR DEAD game and chris redfield. The head for "Bill", the old man, is a modified Count Dooku head. Out of this batch I'm the most proud of the "Zoey" custom. Her head is a Padme Evo head with extra hair sculpted. Her torso is from Elizabeth Swan(Pirates of the Carribian) and I completely retooled it with 'green stuff'. The arms are from Agent Helix. Thighs are from Deena Shan from the star wars comic pack and have been retolled and the legs from just above the knee down is from an Annika figure and again, retooled with 'green stuff'. To complete the entire survivor crew took two evenings.

Here's my infected:

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead Survivors by STOCOS28
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 02:54 PM »
Very cool!  I haven't seen the game, but the figs look great.  That guy in the green vest is a great match for Ryan Reynolds.  Is he for sale?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline stocos28

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead Survivors by STOCOS28
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 04:15 PM »
Very cool!  I haven't seen the game, but the figs look great.  That guy in the green vest is a great match for Ryan Reynolds.  Is he for sale?
Yeah, they're up on ebay right now. Look up items for sale from stocos28.