Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Official Movie Thread

<< < (353/353)

Dave:
Yeah.   We watched it too and I thought it was pretty blah.  Plus HBO Max seemed a bit buggy with some bandwidth issues.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on December 26, 2020, 12:42 AM ---Plus HBO Max seemed a bit buggy with some bandwidth issues.
--- End quote ---

Agree!   The past few weeks, I was sampling a few of the "DCU" online shows they have on HBOmax now (Titans, Doom Patrol) and the pixelation/buffering made it unwatchable in parts with low quality in the picture.  WW84 was even worse than usual, probably because it's a new movie on release day, but still.  #lame

Rob:
I watched it last night too.  I didn’t have any problems with the streaming, and I don’t ever expect much from comic book movies, so I enjoyed it just fine. 

Matt_Fury:
I thought it was ok.  It's odd that I was more interested in watching season 3 of Young Justice.

JediJman:
We watched Mulan and WW84 the past few days. 

WW84 had cool visuals/eye candy, but the story itself was so blah.  I also didn't really get how she could swing from lightning bolts or fly now, but some things like the invisible jet and and young Diana scenes were pretty cool.  Loved the cameo at the very end as well. 

Mulan was excellent.  Great storyline, well acted, super cool visual effects throughout the story.  My only complaint is that the regime pretty quickly moves from "women can't fight and will be killed if caught trying to join the army" to "Yeah Mulan is a girl, but she should lead us," but that's just part of the magic of Disney.  Great family movie if you're looking for an alternative to WW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version