Collectibles > Gentle Giant

Guild Memberships

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rob:

--- Quote from: JediJman on December 22, 2013, 10:02 AM ---Nope.  I have tried several times through the year.  I'm sure they have had things in stock at points, but not much and clearly never for long.  The coupon expires in a week and there's nothing available.   :(

--- End quote ---

I'd just email them.  Explain all that, and see if they'll extend it for you.  They're pretty good when you get Chris or someone on the case.

JediJman:
I did, but they are conveniently closed 12/20 thru end of the year.   :P

Rob:
Yeah, when they open back up, just email them again, tell them you've been trying to get a hold of someone for a few weeks... they might be nice enough to do it if you really have been trying all year long.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Rob on December 23, 2013, 09:34 AM ---Yeah, when they open back up, just email them again, tell them you've been trying to get a hold of someone for a few weeks... they might be nice enough to do it if you really have been trying all year long.

--- End quote ---

Couldn't hurt.  I certainly haven't been every day to check inventories and admittedly wasn't looking at much beyond Jumbo Retro until Nov/Dec.  But I have been in there at least 1-2x per month looking for something to use that damn coupon on.  Maybe they can just send me a free retro Wampa and we'll call it even.   >:D

Dave:
Justin -

I've had the same issue as well.  I think I've been a member three of the past five years (only pull the trigger when they've got a PGM bust I really want) and I've never been able to use the $30 coupon. 

If I recall there is some fine print on the coupon too that you can't use it for convention exclusives, etc.  As I recall I picked up the Yoda with 3D glasses and popcorn a couple years ago and couldn't use my $30 coupon on that since it was a WonderCon exclusive.

Its frustrated me as well, but I've just resigned myself to the math that the $30 coupon shouldn't be factored in to the deal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version