Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Jedi Survivor.

(1/2) > >>

Matt_Fury:
Jedi Survivor comes out today (Amazon will be dropping off my copy at some point.)  So who's playing?

I had to get an X-Box Series X in order to play it.

Ryan:
I just started my first play through tonight and am still on Coruscant. The visuals, sound, and lore so far have been amazing. The opening level is very reminiscent of what the old 1313 could have been. I am really looking forward to playing this through.

EA is still be my least favorite publisher, but I love what Respawn has been able to do with this series so far. I’m excited to see where this story is headed. Games like this really do make me more annoyed that EA had the exclusive SW rights for so long. I really wish we’d get more high quality AAA story driven games from different studios. I’d love 1-2 per year if the writing quality & gameplay was up to par. For what should be one of the hottest IPs out there, we don’t get nearly enough new SW games.

I’m also definitely in the camp that wouldn’t mind seeing a Cal Kestis crossover in Ahsoka or any of the other live-action shows. I’m glad Hasbro finally gave us a figure of him. I’d love to see them make of the rest of the crew & some of the more obscure characters (non-army builders.)

Matt_Fury:
So I'm getting towards the end of the campaign, and I've spent most of the past couple of days doing side quests.  I'm amazed at all the content in this game!

I recommend doing as may side quests as possible between main missions...even if you have to leave and go to other planets.  Kind of like how I play Mass Effect.

Ryan:
I definitely play the same way in these kinds of games. It took me well over 500 hours of playing Skyrim before I completed the main quest line.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Ryan on May  5, 2023, 03:44 PM ---I definitely play the same way in these kinds of games. It took me well over 500 hours of playing Skyrim before I completed the main quest line.

--- End quote ---

And you're still married?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version