Community > Joe Defender

Haslab Classified Series 6" Dragonfly w/Wild Bill

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
The GI Joe team is once again showing why they are the best marketing team over at Hasbro.  I wish that the Star Wars team would go over there and get some pointers...

Instead of a generic "hey guys, we're doing a new HasLab sometime in the future but we can't tell you when!" like the SW team, the GI Joe team is using the Hasbro Pulse social channels to send out fun teasers for an upcoming 6" Joe HasLab project coming later this year along with updates on the HasLab HISS.

P-Siddy:
Something to counter the HISS?  Could be a VAMP or MOBAT...

I've kind of gotten into this line recently.  Wish some of those Target line figures weren't so expensive on the secondary market.  Maybe they need an Archive line?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on May 12, 2023, 02:59 PM ---Something to counter the HISS?  Could be a VAMP or MOBAT...
--- End quote ---

I'm guessing VAMP with some kind of trailer weapon in the tiers (like Classified versions of the MMS or HAL) to amp up the weaponry like they did for the HISS.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jeff on May 12, 2023, 03:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: P-Siddy on May 12, 2023, 02:59 PM ---Something to counter the HISS?  Could be a VAMP or MOBAT...
--- End quote ---

I'm guessing VAMP with some kind of trailer weapon in the tiers (like Classified versions of the MMS or HAL) to amp up the weaponry like they did for the HISS.

--- End quote ---

Might be a way to get the "classic" version of Hawk out...

Jeff:
HasbroPulse Twitter:

#YoJoeJune is just getting started! Join Emily and Lenny as they takeover the #HasbroPulse YouTube for an explosive #GIJoe #Fanstream to kick-off the newest G.I. Joe Classified Series #Haslab on June 5th at 11:00am ET! You definitely don't want to miss this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version