Author Topic: Rogue One Imperial AT-ACT Set  (Read 33776 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue One Imperial AT-ACT Set
« Reply #45 on: December 5, 2016, 03:52 PM »
Yakface posted that this is now available on Walmart.com.  The price seems to be jumping around between $200 and $300.  When I last checked it was at $220 with free shipping.  Not bad.

A quick search shows this is on Target.com as well, but for the full MSRP of $300. 

Nothing on TRU.com and Amazon's seems to be only through the Amazon Marketplace.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 5, 2016, 05:33 PM »
Thanks for posting that Dave.  The worst kept secret in my family is that my wife ordered one of these for me for Christmas from Target. 

She called and they adjusted her price down to the $220 that Walmart is offering.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2016, 11:57 PM »
Has anyone seen an AT ACT in Target yet? It's on the front of their ad this week, but I haven't seen one nor heard anyone else say they have either.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2016, 12:02 AM »
Has anyone seen an AT ACT in Target yet? It's on the front of their ad this week, but I haven't seen one nor heard anyone else say they have either.

Found at Target in KY
https://twitter.com/PUREJETT/status/808415011454513153
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2016, 12:05 AM »
Thanks Jayson. Is there a DPCI known?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2016, 09:14 AM »
Thanks Jayson. Is there a DPCI known?

There are two at the Plymouth target as of 8am this morning - 087-06-5475
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 09:39 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2016, 09:44 AM »
You can do ship to store too - it's online.  They have $25 off purchase of $100, but it's still $280ish even with the 5% savings.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2016, 09:53 AM »
I'm more just interested in seeing one. Was starting to wonder if they were going to be online only. Thanks guys.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2016, 10:49 AM »
You can do ship to store too - it's online.  They have $25 off purchase of $100, but it's still $280ish even with the 5% savings.

My wife picked one up for $204 in a no-sales-tax state.  That was a Walmart price match at that $220 price that was posted the other day, then 5% off with the Red Card.

Then yesterday we found the $25 off $100 coupon, if they'll let her apply it retroactively that'd bring it down to $180.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2016, 01:37 PM »
I got the Toys R Us near where I work to price match to the Walmart.com $199.97 price and picked up two of them. The bonus to doing it this way is that I was able to pick one off the shelf that was in decent/near-mint shape for the one I'm leaving MIB.

I had been dreading this purchase, and I'm glad to have it over with. While I dislike how they've handled the 3.75" TBS line, kudos to WalMart for seeing that this item is ridiculously over-priced at the $300 MSRP and have done all of us interested in getting this item a solid by having it posted on their website AND in stock at 2/3 the MSRP.

I am interested to see this in action. The driver figure is a great sculpt, I hope there is going to be a cheaper way to get a couple more of them eventually.

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2016, 02:00 PM »
Not a bad idea Pete.  Target does price matching too.  I may have to use my Red Card there for another 5% off.

Although I'm still tempted to wait on this one and see if the price comes down further below $200.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2016, 02:15 PM »
For us novice price matchers, how would you go about handling this with TRU or Target.  Can you just show them the web price on your phone? 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2016, 02:38 PM »
Not a bad idea Pete.  Target does price matching too.  I may have to use my Red Card there for another 5% off.

Plus Target has the "$25 off $100 on toys" coupon running again this week.  Coupon plus red card works out to about $166 plus tax if you can find one at Target before Sunday... 

About 45% off...  tempting!

For us novice price matchers, how would you go about handling this with TRU or Target.  Can you just show them the web price on your phone? 

Target has a list of online competitors they will match.  All you have to do is show the Walmart.com price on your phone to the cashier at checkout and they will match it.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2016, 02:48 PM »
Do you think Target would accept that $25 off coupon on top of price matching?  Very tempting.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2016, 02:55 PM »
It's worth a shot.  I've had times where I've had a price-match plus coupon/cartwheel, but then other times where the system didn't allow it.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender