Collectibles > The Force Awakens

Recents Finds and/or Purchases

<< < (29/29)

Diddly:
For some reason my Target put out a case of the Unmasked Kylo/Nein Numb/Heavy Gunner Trooper wave... I've never seen it so I can't complain too much. I snagged one of the Unmasked Kylos so I can headswap with the ultimate kitbash I made with the Rogue One/Black Series Kylo.

77Skywalker:
Before the new year struck, I then had picked up one First Order Stormtrooper.

McMetal:
Didn't know where else to stick this comment, so Ill throw it out here. I finally broke down and picked up the GH Ghost set when it hit $15 here at Target. It's a pretty underrated toy, IMO. Yeah, it's too small, but other than that it is a pretty good rendering of the ship. And it fires actual missiles, not NERF darts. It fits right in on my display shelf next to the Phantom.

Anyway, it'll do til we get a properly scaled version. (Someday!)

Scockery:
I went to a Mom2Mom sale (audience laughs)...at a nearby rec center because they mentioned Star Wars toys. I paid a buck entry fee and yeah, found some stuff.

First Order TIE missing pilot and missiles for $5 and a FO snowspeeder (missing the launcher's stand base) with the snowtrooper  (no gun or pauldron) for $3.

And some $1 loose figures that aren't FA, so they cannot be mentioned here.  :P

Scockery:
Weeks ago I got the last 3 Force Awakens figures, all Goss Toowers, for 78 cents each at Toys R Us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version