Community > JD Sports Forum!

MNF With the Manning Brothers

<< < (3/3)

Dave:
Stats I looked up showed that the Manningcast accounted for 5% of week 1 viewership and 13% of week 2 viewership.

I'm not sure how much they're advertising the Manningcast, but I saw absolutely nothing about it before Week 1.  So 13% of the viewer mix is probably pretty dang good considering they've put very little (no?) promotional effort in to it.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Dave on September 24, 2021, 04:35 PM ---Stats I looked up showed that the Manningcast accounted for 5% of week 1 viewership and 13% of week 2 viewership.

I'm not sure how much they're advertising the Manningcast, but I saw absolutely nothing about it before Week 1.  So 13% of the viewer mix is probably pretty dang good considering they've put very little (no?) promotional effort in to it.

--- End quote ---

I've seen nothing on ads - its all word of mouth.  I mentioned it to guys in other FF leagues and at work and none of them had heard of it before that.  Pretty impressive.

Matt_Fury:
I love the banter between the two of them.  Last night Peyton was saying Eli wears boy's medium pants, and made fun of him for not wearing shoes.  Eli making fun of Peyton's head never gets old.

The next few weeks MNF is going to suck because they aren't going to do their show.  Back for week 7.

Diddly:
I resubbed to YouTube TV recently so I checked this broadcast out last night for the Cowboys game. It was really fun, and felt like when my friends and I gather to watch football together. Just some guys hanging out and shooting the you-know-what. The special guests were cool too (They brought in Matt Stafford, LeBron James, and Nick Saban in different quarters).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version