Author Topic: FFURG.com At C3 (Even for Non-Customizers!)  (Read 4482 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
FFURG.com At C3 (Even for Non-Customizers!)
« on: February 22, 2005, 07:10 AM »
Hey everyone,

As you may, or may not have heard, www.FFURG.com (The Forgotten Force Ultimate Resource Guide for customizers) is attending Celebration III, and without a doubt the staff at FFURG is excited beyond description!

Our troop are even pre-selling shirts you can pick up at Celebration III via our site, and sure to be the in-fashion for customizers for some time to come! :)
 [image]http://www.ffurg.com/images/ff_tshirtfront_tn2.jpg[/image]

But, what I really want to extend a hand to is the non-customizers attending C3 who have maybe just dabbled in the hobby but not really gotten into it, or even complete novices who are just interested in maybe stopping by.  We're welcoming all to our booth, and we think you'll all enjoy some of the demonstrations, discussions, and other plans we have set for the show!

One that may drive people over to the booth is our planned "BYOB", or "Bring Your Own Body" Custom Creations demonstration where you supply the random figure body, and we'll supply you a generic head(cast) to give your collection shelf just that much more diversity!!!

Got a Tarkin figure for cheap?  Want a new Imperial Officer roaming among your Hasbro-made figures?  Then bam!  Instant Imperial Officer for you with our supplied headcast...  Well, you get the idea here anyway. ;)

You can read all the details about our plans for C3 by clicking the link provided...  FFURG at Celebration III Details!!!

FFURG is looking forward to seeing you at the show!  Remember, you don't have to already be in this hobby to enjoy the booth, so we're gonna expect you all!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 11:19 PM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: FFURG.com At C3 (Even for Non-Customizers!)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 06:40 PM »
Oh that's cool! I'd be down for bringing a few Imps. Would ya'll do multiples?
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 08:20 PM »
It's possible Vator...  I can't make a guarantee, but it just depends how many casts that the guys whip up.  I'm not doing them so I can't say for sure.

Bring 'em by though and test it out!  No harm in trying. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #3 on: April 7, 2005, 03:52 AM »
Oh that's cool! I'd be down for bringing a few Imps. Would ya'll do multiples?

Vator, we'll be doing as many headswaps for the BYOB that we can possibly do. So bring what you can and we'll see how much of it we can do for you. :)
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 04:48 AM »
Just a reminder of the specifics for the FFURG/Forgotten Force booth at the Fan Fair Exhbit Hall for Celebration 3...

What: FFURG and The Forgotten Force Customizing Group's Fan Club Table at
The Fan Fair Exhibit Hall at Star Wars Celebration 3
When: April 21st through April 24th 2005
Where: Indianapolis Convention Center, Indianapolis Indiana

For Full Details Click Here

We'll be there when the Fan Fair Hall opens on Thursday, so we'll be still setting up, but please stop on by and say Hi!

See you at Celebration 3!
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot