Author Topic: Sideshow's Premium Format  (Read 1933 times)

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
Sideshow's Premium Format
« on: June 12, 2008, 11:05 PM »
I didn't see a thread about these, so sorry if it's a duplicate.  Anyone here into Sideshow's Premium Format scale?  I first saw them in person at C3, then saw many more at Toy Fair 2007 and went ga-ga over a few.  It wasn't until recently that I finally ordered my first one though - the Red Skull.  It ships in a few months and I can't wait to have it in hand.  I'm strongly considering the Hellboy II PF figure, and seeing the Mystique (albeit just a small shot on Sideshow's Production Blog page) I don't think I'll be able to pass it up.  :)

Just wondering who's acquired any of the PF figs, and what your impressions of them are.

John
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:05 PM by JohnH »

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Sideshow's Premium Format
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 09:35 AM »
I currently own four Sideshow Premium Format figures, but they're all from the Star Wars line.  They're the favorite pieces of my collection.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 12:45 PM »
I don't own any but I've seen Joe Kersavage's several times and they're really incredible.  He has most of the Star Wars PF statues but the most impressive are the Grevious and Scout on Speederbike.  They are both so incredibly detailed it's amazing.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 06:33 PM »
I own Vader, Obi-Wan and Darth Maul.  They take up a lot of space but they are spectacular.  I'd still rate Spock as my next priority though over anything else. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.