Author Topic: Darth Gamboa's feedback  (Read 10754 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Darth Gamboa's feedback
« on: April 12, 2006, 01:42 AM »
Taking a moment here to set up Darth Gamboa's feedback thread. A new JD member from the SOCAL region, avid SW fan and excellent trader....Seems to relish doing swaps with folks to complete his collection. I've seen his dealing ability first-hand and can attest that he's a good asset here at JD. Don't hesitate to give him a try! ;D

« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 05:27 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Gamboa's Feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 01:45 AM »
Completed my first dealing with Darth Gamboa and a smooth transaction as it were. Sold an essential piece to his collection- a Holo Episode 1 Emperor- for instant cash. Thanks for the money, cool guy! 8)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 01:49 AM »
Darth Gamboa really helped me out with my collection a couple months back... He called me late at night to let me know our city was getting hit with a motherlode of Geo wave figs; even hid some essential clone troopers for me at 2 stores that ended up going to the needy at a later date! Thanks for the hot tip and stash help! Definately somebody you need to help you 'cover' a large city. Will remember your favor...

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 01:52 AM »
Completed 3rd deal with Darth Gamboa; received a free lunch + cash & Titanium BG ships for Disney Star Tours figs. Enjoyed a nice lunch with Star Wars talk included..always a plus! Nice Guy..Easy dealing.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 01:54 AM »
Thanks Darth for the Stash of the clearanced ROTS Neimodian warriors until I could get into the city to pick them up. So nice to have somebody to help you out until you can make that long drive to get something!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 01:57 AM »
Easy to work with guy. Rushed to the store I was at so I could give him a Grievous demise Figure for quick cash. The key was...I live 55 miles away and it was nice for him to meet
me so I didn't have to waste gas on another day to sell him what he needed. Considerate, polite trader!! Thanks again, hero!

The DS

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Gamboa's feedback
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 12:02 PM »
Thanks DG for hiding the DV UGH in the store for me until I could get to it!You the man.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 12:04 PM »
Received my end of a pending deal with Darth Gamboa. Received 1 each of newest titanium figure wave + cash for my future purchase of Darth Vader SS collectible at Comic Con. Good deal for me..hope you like the vader when you get it! 

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 7, 2006, 01:19 AM »
Received some fast, on-the-spot  cash for TRU Exc. Gunship sold to Darth Gamboa here. Your promptness is appreciated! ;D

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 10:54 AM »
DG held the latest titanium ships wave for me at TRU at the service counter. Also held a Maces' SF as well. Cool of him to do it!

The DS

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 10:55 AM »
Purchased x2 sandtrooper of DG, thanks, man.

The DS

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 09:36 PM »
Darth Gamboa (in collaboration with Mr. Slothus) helped me replenish my Impy Gunner extras, after I basically gave/traded away all of mine.  Phew!  Thanks a bunch!

- Matt
« Last Edit: August 1, 2006, 04:14 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 06:44 PM »
Got some cash in advance for a ATAT from DG here, he even gave some extra for gas to pick it up for him!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 06:47 PM »
Picked up my new 2006 saga collection TRU exclusive x wing today from Art. He 'haunted' the store for 2 days resulting in aquisition of the piece for my collection.allowing me to save gas by not shopping. Way to be a wing man DG!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 10:28 AM »
Darth Gamboa was kind enough to purchase some collectibles last night for myself and meet with me at another location so I could save a little on gas spent,
Thanks again Darth! ;D

The DS