Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Latest vintage acquisition

<< < (298/355) > >>

solrac:
Hey Dale what carded figs are you selling?. Nice score all, man its cool to see the good luck we're all having. There is only one guy here in San Diego I know that has a Vintage collection and he's been jobless for years so he can't buy anything. All the shops here are a rip-off and the stuff they sell is beat.

Jesse James:
I picked up a couple figures at Steel City Con.  Upgrades and a well priced brown snake Yoda.  He was my prize for the weekend.

DSJ™:
Any news on those figures from the boss Jesse. Sounds like a nice score.

As for the stuff I am letting go, carded POTF, Droids, Ewoks & the odd carded figs. I have them loose so changing my focus on thinning the carded stuff. I will post in the vintage classified's here after the months end when I am done with the Calgary Comic Con.  ;D

Jesse James:
Nah I haven't seen her...  She's on the road one way, I'm on the road the other, so we're not crossing paths for a bit I think.  She said she'd bring them when we're both in the same spot which should be within a month or so since there's inventories going on I'll get stuck helping her with.  >:(

JesseVader08:
Here's something a little different, the Ewok Woodland Wagon from Kenner's Preschool line. I'm a huge sucker for cute stuff like this and am stoked to add it to my Ewok Fire Cart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version