Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Latest vintage acquisition

<< < (300/355) > >>

Qui-Gon Jim:
Is that home to French Canadian Ewoks?

GrandMoffNick:
Latest acquisition in what I like to call my "junkyard version attempt at a complete vintage collection" (yes that's an oxymoron):

Traded (really sold the card and then bought the toy) a Willie Mays card for an incomplete loose Droids A Wing. Missing one landing gear, the battery cover (I can live without both of those) AND the canopy. No canopy sucks. Hope to some day pick up the canopy or worse case half ass a POTF2 one onto it.

JediJman:
That's not a bad deal at all.  You could probably piece together most of what you need from other parts or the POTF2 version like you said.  I'd call that a win. 

Jesse James:
Does the canopy have the innards and the button to pop it on the back hull?  The POTF2 is a darker red is why I ask, but a generally better canopy.  I don't think the innards were changed at all.  Same with the landing gear, IIRC.  The battery lid has the same different red color issue though.

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on April 30, 2014, 07:53 PM ---Does the canopy have the innards and the button to pop it on the back hull?  The POTF2 is a darker red is why I ask, but a generally better canopy.  I don't think the innards were changed at all.  Same with the landing gear, IIRC.  The battery lid has the same different red color issue though.

--- End quote ---

I believe it does. When giving it a quick look over I was thinking it looked like there was a piece to hook the canopy onto. Just need to figure out where my loose POTF2 A Wing is hiding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version