Author Topic: Hasbro Force FX Lightsabers  (Read 25993 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Cheese
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Force FX Lightsabers
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2022, 02:56 PM »
I believe at the end of episode 5 when Reva was battling with it she got it in spin mode with the full circle handle.  I think that is the only time I saw it in that mode.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Hasbro Force FX Lightsabers
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2022, 03:11 PM »
However, am I correct in noticing that the HasLab Saber has a full ring around the holt like most Inquisitor sabers do, even though every time I noticed Reva's Saber in the show it only had a half-circle guard? Is this thing screen accurate?

The Haslab is designed to go either way (full ring/half ring) so people can buy it and use it as Reva's or one of the other Inquisitors depending on their cosplay choice.  Not sure why they decided to market it as "Reva's Saber" instead of just "Imperial Inquisitor Lightsaber", but the intention is you can use it for whichever one you want - from the Haslab description:

"Unique form factor: This lightsaber features both half- and full-circle configuration—complete with lights and sound effects—based on the Inquisitors’ iconic lightsabers featured in the live-action Star Wars series Obi-Wan Kenobi streaming on Disney+"

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender